1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nintendo Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Achromatic, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    This, I'm hyped for

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Oh wow this looks amazing. Like Minecraft meets Animal Crossing.

Also was that actual voice acting at the beginning? It's weird that there would be subtitles otherwise. I like that it looks like you can harvest flowers and they'll grow back, so you can plant as many as you want. I always really liked gardening in animal crossing, as simple as it is.

4. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,385.6
    This game looks good! Animal Crossing certainly is benefiting from HD.

As for the features, I'm glad that there is a lot of creativity and customization so far. This looks like another fun time for the series!

5. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Looks good. I haven't played many games of the Animal Crossing series yet, so I hope this game can make me a fan of this franchise.

6. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Never played Animal Crossing, so I'm very likely to make this game my first real experience with the series.

I'm a sucker for cute art styles and animals and even I'm surprised I haven't gotten on board with this fandom yet. XD

7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,628.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Original reaction of a lot of people, I think:
    *hearing voice
    Ah, it's not Animal Crossing th-
    *noticing "Nook Inc."
    wAIT

and now me, somehow still screaming about it:
    aaaaaaaaa so many new things aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I NEED IT

8. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    March 20th can’t come soon enough! Having your own island to customize sounds like the perfect way to spice up the formula.

9. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    ANIMAL CROSSING ANIMAL CROSSING ANIMAL CROSSING ANIMAL CROSSING ANIM

im officially quitting my job and school because this is going to be my life when it comes out

OKAY BUT THE GRAPHICS AND NEW CUSTOMIZATION..... where is march 20th i am an incomplete human being until then