1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Achromatic, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Kartoon

Kartoon Collector

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,726.1
    Basic Gary Oak ★
    I'm Vulpix ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy likes this.
  2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm not Vulpix!'m Janna, as I always name myself in every game =) Though I was wondering who Vulpix was, now I know... lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Kartoon and Gwoomy like this.
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    I like how they are adding new characters over time--but I really hope KK Slider can actually take requests for you.

4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Anyone have any wishlists for the game? Personally I'd love camp expansions to allow for more animals to stay at your camp, since I've already invited 23, which is around 3x more than is allowed at once. And more unique text since it seems like everyone collects shells or is a soup wizard in this game lol.

On another note, how's everyone's Christmas event collecting going? Crafted all the event furniture yet? =)

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm so close to completing this! I have about 2 more to go, but they're the 300 ones... gonna be a long road.

Sheep likes this.
  6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    ya good luck!! I completed mine a few days ago so I'm crafting extras for my camper and maybe several more fences for the campsite itself aaaa

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    My campsite is effectively done, unless I unlock some more items I've never seen before but really like. Seems unlikely at this rate though. :')

Sheep likes this.
  8. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I... actually haven’t been really trying. I’ve been too busy doing art and going through life, heh.

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Aw to each their own! Hope you get a little more into the game at some point =)

Winter update for most of us has come! Now a lot of the areas are blanketed with snow and it looks super cool. I'm feeling really inspired to keep checking it every few minutes since everything is just so pretty.

10. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I put the santa outfit and fished an olive flounder. because it sounds like "gift" in french.

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    ^ahah

A few days ago I finally crafted the last item Stella wanted and now she will forever live happily in my camp. <3 Also crafted a merry-go-round after a grueling 72 hours leveling up other things. The wait times in this game are really long. :(

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Garden update is out as of a few hours ago!! Anyone been tending to their gardens yet? ♡

13. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I should already be sleeping... Well guess I’ll try it tomorrow later today!

14. Kartoon

Kartoon Collector

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,726.1
    Basic Gary Oak ★
    Yeah! I'm really liking the gardening part so far! I'm glad that they added that, it gives you something else to do if you finish all the requests :)

Sheep likes this.
  15. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I'm glad they added gardening! I was really missing the flowers!
    What's everyone's favourite animal crossing flower?

16. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Pink tulips! ...Or anything pink, really. I hope they add roses soon, since they are the prettiest in general. ♡

On another note (this happened two days ago):

[​IMG]

So exciting. ^_^

AeroHail likes this.
  17. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Congrats!! =D
    I always liked the carnations best!

18. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Congrats @Sheep!
    So as you’re further than me in the game, have you ever got another slot to build two things at the same time? Or do you really need to buy them with Leaf tickets?
    (Sorry if I don’t have the right words, my game is in French)

19. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    @Gwoomy omg I was going to reply to this but you quoted me on a day I was super duper busy so I forgot aaaaa woops. Yes, I did unlock all of my crafting slots with tickets, and it's definitely recommended you do so. Crafting times for the more expensive items/items that need more materials range from 6-48 hours or so? Assuming you haven't already unlocked them since it's been a week. x'D;;; So you'll be progressing extremely slowly if you stick with just one.

Anyone have any new goals to share? =) I'm slowly aiming for lv. 60 (lv. 55 right now), since I've reached my goal of inviting every currently available animal to my camp. Slow and steady!

20. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    While you weren't answering, I searched a bit on the internet and another site said that you should buy them so I did like two days ago I think? x)

I don't really have any goals, just completing the tasks as they come. I dunno if waiting for your favorite villagers to be in the game counts.