1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Achromatic, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    yeah I ended up buying all of the slots early on too
    But agreed, I'd love to have my favorites in the game tbh... Right now I'm just waiting on Lolly and Willow.. and maybe even Francine to match having Chrissy in my campsite. * *

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I’m waiting for Merengue and Papi for now. Do you think the amiibo ones will be added? I’d love to have Wolf Link or Epona!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'd love the amiibo characters and am sure they'll add some eventually. My personal wish list is Lolly though; she is incredibly cute!

Those of you who have been playing: how are you doing with the butterfly/dahlia event currently going on? =)

4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I’m not really putting much effort into it, as I don’t really like the rewards. It’s mostly my mom (she’s playing too) reminding me to play x)

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    So how are you guys doing with the events and all the new features?
    I’m doing pretty well myself :D

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    because i am still playing
    is anyone else?? I'm currently lv. 121. Seems like the people I know who were playing quit, but it's hard for me to put down as someone who loves AC and has already progressed as far as I have...

also the new sunflower gardening event is adorable ok

7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Woah 121 wtf.
    I'm still playing as well as my mom and my sister ^^
    By the way, we're in a group of people where we help each other for events like the gardening ones. It's French, but I could still add your friend code to the group, this way you'd get helped too! Would you like me to?

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Of course, I'd be down and would do my best to share with you guys too! My code is 7466 5687 186 =)

Gwoomy likes this.
  9. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I really need to get this game and play it

10. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    You're added! ;)
    Also for some reason we weren't friends yet? :0 it's fixed

Sheep likes this.
  11. Kartoon

Kartoon Collector

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,726.1
    Basic Gary Oak ★
    I still play, but not as often as I used to :/:

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Aw yeah.... This seems like the type of game which can get repetitive real quickly for some. :'< I do like it a lot though! About to get back into the swing of things after being gone for a few days, luckily no new event has kicked off while I was gone.

13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Ended up getting the game back since I got a new phone with more storage. Uninstalled it around two months ago since I got frustrated with the number of event items needing leaf tickets, which I couldn't keep up with. But it's AC and I missed it so I'll probably continue to play again, albeit more casually since I know I won't be able to collect all event items anymore with the number of things needing LT. ah wellss

14. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Oh, cool! Btw you're still in my friend list ;D
    I can count you as active for the next event where we can share (like garden events), then?

15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    And sure, you can <3 I'll participate in events as always but not work too hard to get every item, since I know that's not possible anymore without buying tickets haha. But I'll be around!!

Gwoomy likes this.
  16. Kartoon

Kartoon Collector

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,726.1
    Basic Gary Oak ★
    Anyone else extremely excited about the new scavenger hunt? I've never been more engaged in a scavenger hunt in my entire life! :D I'd drop loads of money to get some of the furniture they're offering... but I'd probably get in trouble... :sweat:

17. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm just actively trying to hoard as many Poké Balls as possible to craft all the Eevee items. Already used up the leaf tickets I had for the LT-only ones because Pokémon, lol. Fun!

Kartoon likes this.
  18. Kartoon

Kartoon Collector

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,726.1
    Basic Gary Oak ★
    I feel the hoarding thing! I'm really glad that we finally got something big that's Pokémon related. I mean, it's almost been a year since the game came out

19. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Yeah for sure....took longer than it should have! I hope we'll get Pikachu stuff in the future, not sure why this one's limited to Eevee tbh. :< If we will someone should let me know since I don't keep up with news/datamines at all hah

20. Kartoon

Kartoon Collector

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,726.1
    Basic Gary Oak ★
    I'm kind of okay with the Eevee theme, since Pikachu is the most common Pokémon in the franchise, but I also agree that the just Eevee theme isn't as fun. They might bring in Pikachu it they're trying to promote Pokémon Let's Go, I'll let you know! ^_^