1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Anime/Manga Anime boys.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cherry3Fairy, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Okay so, enough of anime girls thing, let's hear about your fav anime boy. Who and why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Nishinoya from Haikyuu!! is the best boy, probably on my top three of favorite Boys. He’s funny, reliable, and energetic, and in a way he kinda reminds me of myself. Every time he does something amazing on the court I get goosebumps. He’s a good boy :^)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Skullbash likes this.
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Altar Hakurei front Saint Seiya, he's over 200 years old so it's kinda weird but he's so good

4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I don't know if the Enstars bois technically fit this role, but they are getting an anime someday and they sure as hell look like anime bois so whatever.

My very own Hibiki Wataru is mine sonshine.

Wataru is an eccentric boi who talks in a very dramatic fashion and does theatre: just like me! He likes doting on another boi, (and one of my sister's best bois) Tomoya, which reminds me about how I sometimes dote on my sister, all in good fun of course. And he's REALLY pretty. Google him and look at the pretty.

Runner ups include the other 35+ bois in the series please start airing anime ;w;

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Duo "Shinigami" Maxwell, of Gundam Wing.

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    My fav anime guy is absolutely Tomoe from Kamisama Kiss. He's so good looking and looks even better in school uniform.
    Second reason is 'cause, Kamisama Kiss is my fav anime, the heroine of that anime is my fav anime girl so its obvious that the hero of that anime would be my fav too. And, bingo! Tomoe is my fav!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I answered the question about girls, I can't chicken out now. Looking over the list of animes I've seen, I don't think there are any characters who I could call "my boy" (unless you count Bolin from Avatar LoK, but that's not anime), but there are several characters for whom I have a more brotherly admiration. Does that count?

First to come to mind are Ishida from Bleach and Jin from Samurai Champloo, who are, now that I think about it, pretty much the exact same character; down to body type, hair style, personality, fashion sense, and almost even voice. But I also have a lot of admiration for Alphonse from Fullmetal Alchemist. He's just as good an alchemist as Ed, is a better combatant, and has such a good heart. Such a good heart! Even when he literally doesn't have a heart at all!

8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Killua from Hunter X Hunter is a great character, and one of the best friends you could ask for in the end. Also, look at this face. He's great XD
    [​IMG]

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ace attorney is anime, right? Muhawawawa....okay, well Miles Edgeworth is my current favourite anime boyo :3
    Keeping Ace Attorney aside, I like Kai hiwatari from Beyblade and Goeji(Axel Blaze) from Inazuma eleven. I have watched many Animes but these two always occupy huge space in my heart.

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    (Thought to get this thread back to the first page)

My second fav anime boy is Kotaro Azumi. From the anime Tsuki Ga Kirei. He's super cute and I love his hair!!
    I also recommend watching this anime.
    [​IMG]

11. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Geeze...favorite anime boy in general? That...is a surprisingly hard question.

Okay, first two that come to my mind is Kyo from Fruits Basket (That kitty is feisty. And I just love how he gets with Tohru in the end even though Yuki is the much more 'prince charming who gets the girl' type)

And Mori Senpai from Ouran High School Host Club. Honestly, I love all of those boys. They're just so charming (that's the whole point), but Mori has just always stood out to me. He's just as charming as the others are, but it's definitely a different kind of charming.

12. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Geeze...favorite anime boy in general? That...is a surprisingly hard question.

Okay, first two that come to my mind is Kyo from Fruits Basket (That kitty is feisty. And I just love how he gets with Tohru in the end even though Yuki is the much more 'prince charming who gets the girl' type)

And Mori Senpai from Ouran High School Host Club. Honestly, I love all of those boys. They're just so charming (that's the whole point), but Mori has just always stood out to me. He's just as charming as the others are, but it's definitely a different kind of charming.

13. Darkmaster006

Darkmaster006 PKMN Breeder

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    Haru, from Tsuritama. Pastel-colored, cheerful, bright, fish gay boy. I love him because he is so joyful and happy at all times and he values his more-than-friendship with Yuki so so much, the poor boy got pain in his chest and he didn't know why if he wasn't hurt and it was because he thought Yuki was leaving omg. He's vibrant and he shows that in his pastel clothings and he's so amazing I swear.

Some pics for your delight:

[​IMG]
    There were supposed to be more, but I can't insert gifs for some reason.

Cherry3Fairy likes this.