1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Anime Team Rocket's here!

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Gwoomy, Jul 13, 2018 at 4:55 AM.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,908.4
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★Heart Scale ★★
    Link
    [​IMG]

So what do you think?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. KingdomViridis

KingdomViridis Team Crimson

PokéPoints:
    ₽181.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★
    I wish i can buy a Switch now.....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic Magikarp King

PokéPoints:
    ₽310.9
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Not too surprising, it's faithful to Yellow! They look cool in HD though.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 Team Azure

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,136.8
    I was wondering how long it would take them to show these two. I was even starting to worry that they were going to be replaced with new characters like Blue.

Although, part of me is wishing they had been replaced just to see what new characters would have replaced them.

5. SyWry

SyWry Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽966.8
    Team rocket always seemed kind of bland. This I hope will add spice to the team and make it more enjoyable. I look forward to seeing what antics they come up with.

6. Mandriel

Mandriel Team Crimson

PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I should have prepared myself for this trouble...

Now I'm getting kind of tempted to get a Switch so I can buy this game. I really want to see what they'll be like...

7. ChocoChicken

ChocoChicken Team Crimson

PokéPoints:
    ₽6.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I’d like to see their characters expanded and filled in! Team Rocket used to be just your average evil guys, but maybe this’ll add a little spice.