1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Anniversary Month Postfest 2017

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Eclipse, Nov 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Anniversary Month Postfest!

It's November, and for Lake Valor, that means Anniversary Month is here! Come the end of this month, Lake Valor here will have been around for 5 years. It's pretty unbelievable, isn't it - to think that we've been around for this long? It almost boggles the mind.

To celebrate, we're holding a Postfest, for everyone to enjoy! Not only can you show your appreciation for Lake Valor, but you can also earn some nifty prizes while you're at it! (And if you use the Catcher, you can level up your buddies too, but that's supposed to be a secret.)

So, what's in it for you? The more posts you make, the better rewards you will get. Also, I should probably mention that there are a few rewards you can only get via participating in a Postfest! Interested yet?

::::

Here's a list of the rewards you can earn:

Tier 1
    10-19 posts

You have your firsts posts in, and you're off to a great start! You get 5 PokéPoints.

Tier 2
    20-29 posts

You're really getting in to the Postfest spirit; well done! You get 10 PokéPoints.

Tier 3
    30-39 posts

Wow, you're posting quite a lot, aren't you? You get 15 PokéPoints.

Tier 4
    40-49 posts

This is excellent, keep going! You get 20 PokéPoints.

Tier 5
    50-69 posts

This is seriously amazing! You get a well-earned 30 PokéPoints.

Tier 6
    70-99 posts

This is brilliant; you've done so great, we're so proud. You've earned our exclusive Postfest Honor medal and 50 PokéPoints.
    [​IMG]

Tier 7
    100-149 posts

We really didn't expect this, but you've outdone yourself. You are outstanding! You get a treasure of your choice (of rarity 3* or less) and 100 PokéPoints.

Tier 8
    150-199 posts

Just when we thought you were done...you've blown us away, yet again. You get the exclusive Postfest Champion medal, a treasure of your choice (of any rarity), and 100 PokéPoints.
    [​IMG]

** Valor Tier **
    200+ posts

You're a Postfest legend! You get your choice of either the Mewnium Z or Marshadium Z treasure (which can only be acquired during Postfests!), another treasure of your choice (of any rarity), and 100 PokéPoints.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Note: Rewards for tiers do not stack; you will get the prizes for the tier you are on. However, you can get both medals if you garner enough posts.
    As for Treasures, you can only pick treasures that aren't part of a special campaign (i.e. are able to be purchased normally). This means you couldn't ask for the GS Ball, Gold Bottle Cap, etc.

::::

So, how do you participate? It's easy!
    Simply post in this thread that you're interested in participating, and note what your post count will be as of that post.

For example, I would say "I'm signing up, and as of this post, my post count is 4015."
    ...Yes, I'm actually signing up. I want that Marshadium Z!

After that, feel free to make your posts anywhere to bolster your post count!
    (This still means that Game Corner posts won't count; sorry. However, new topics in the Game Corner will count. Posts made in this thread also don't count.)

The deadline for Postfest posts will be Thursday 30 November, at 11.59PM California Time (GMT -8). As long as you sign up with interest in this topic, and make your posts before then, they will count.
    Rewards will be counted and tallied at the end of the month, and then given out shortly thereafter. Good luck to everyone!

Now then... how many posts can YOU make?

2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Time to sign up for me? POST FEST. I am at 2667 posts right now!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    May as well sign up, let's see if I can hit that 1k post count. As of right now, including this post, my post count is 864

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Alright I'm gonna sign up too, time to do this again for once. I'm at 3729 posts.

5. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    593 as of this post, let's do this!

Geez, Marine... I'm glad it's not a competition this time.

6. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I've been a bit inactive, so let's boost that post count!

As of this post, I'm at 5121 posts!

7. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Count me in! I have 3,945 posts to start with.

Time to grind for those z crystals! Looking forward to hitting 4k too.

8. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I'm signing up. As of this post I have 845 posts.

9. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Might as well enter myself. As of this post, my count is 1859.

10. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I'm at 1049 as of this post. Let's do this!

11. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Alright then, time to throw my hat into the ring.

2,129 posts as of this!

12. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,944.4
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Signing up, I have 4,143 at this point.

13. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    *Signing up, 581 posts at this time.

14. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    *Signs up, 822 post including this one!*

15. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    209 as of this post ^^

16. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Counting this post, I haveeee...349 now. Lets do this.

17. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Count me in! Congrats to LV on its 5th Anniversary! This post right here will bring me to an even 700! Here's to more to come! :D

18. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    1094 posts. Signing on up

19. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Sign this one up! This post will be #587.

20. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Heya! Congrats to Lake Valor for 5 years! I'm signing up! As of this post I have 122 posts! Let's go!

Edit: WOO HOO I got to 200 posts! Unbelievable! I mean, I did get about 70 on the first day, but still...

#20 Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.