1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Another Possible Glitch?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Shadow Blaze, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I'm going to be honest here... I'm not really sure at all how much truth is in this, but I saw a post on Tumblr talking about another possible glitch in the new Pokémon games.

The post has a link to the Serebii forums. It says that the third post down has an explanation of the glitch. If you want to read it directly from the source then the Serebii post can be found here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?618172-Known-Glitches-in-XY Look at the third post on the page.

Basically what the glitch says is that you can get stuck in the wall in the Tower of Mastery with no escape.

I haven't seen anything saying this glitch is game breaking in any way, and I like I said, I'm not even entirely sure if it's true in any way. I just came across it on Tumblr and decided it was worth sharing.

Do any of you have better accounts of this glitch? Can any of you prove or disprove it? I guess I just want answers to it really. The Luminose glitch proved true, so I'm kind of curious about this one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jujubee

Jujubee Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I highly doubt anyone would be willing to try it if it means being stuck there for good.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ~Snowy~

~Snowy~ Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    That's pretty interesting actually. I would be curious about that glitch and just save before I enter the Tower of Mastery to see if its true.

4. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few glitches like this, since this is the first time they tried to do a 3D environment for Pokémon. All the way back to the N64 days, 3D games have the potential to clip you into the graphics and get stuck at certain places.

5. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Wow another Lumoise City glitch.

6. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Not really. Getting stuck in the wall would just mean starting again from your last save. The Lumiose glitch freezes the game as you try to save and corrupts your save data. That's obviously much worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.