1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Digital Another Region yet to be explored - Aalacer's Fakemon Gallery

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Aalacer, Aug 29, 2018.

?

Shall I post 'em all?

Poll closed Sep 6, 2018.
  1. Yes! - In a daily basis until reaching most recent ones.

88.9%
  2. No! - Just post the most recent or randomly chosen ones.

11.1%
  1. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    Hi there! I haven't actually decided how I should show you all my Fakemon gallery (you may prefer to call it FakeDex, but I don't do so because they are still unordered) as I currently have 172 uploaded onto my dA account. Obviously that amount of pictures would just be too much to upload in a single post, but I don't want to exclude anyone...

Despite that fact, let me introduce you to some of them right now!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Starter Fakemon! Which one would you chose from among these three? *_* (Notice that their background's color scheme is based on their typing, so they are pure grass, fire and water respectively).

These weren't the first ones I made at all, of course (in fact, I already had a pretty big number of them roaming around my page at that moment). Just like every other Fkmn I design, they're all though game-wise; made to be, at least, useful in battle. I don't like how sometimes official Pokémon's stats seem to be spread with infinite lazyness.

That said, I hope you enjoy this tiny slice of my work! For further info on each one, remember to visit my dA account.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    FedoraMelody and Gwoomy like this.
  2. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    i love your coloring style!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sean hall

sean hall Swimmer

water mac
    (Ducklett)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽65.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeUltra Ball ★★Water Stone ★★★
    I would pick cretagon

4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I love them! If I had to chose, I'd pick Sercian.

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I'm gonna be watching this thread! *_*
    If it was a real game I'd probably learn about the evolutions before, but right now I think I'd choose either Pitarake or Sercian.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Wait, they're so pretty. I think Pitarake is my favorite.
    The lines are really clean and the coloring is very appealing to the eye.

I'm super excited to see the rest of your dex!

FedoraMelody likes this.
  7. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I love how Cretagon and Pitarake's main colors aren't really colors that are often associated with their elements, but they still work really well. I would love to see what their evolutions look like, especially Pitarake. It's just so cool and cute.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  8. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I'm torn between Pitarake and Sercian, I love the way you made them smile and laugh. I too shall be watching.

I'm updating this comment. What name, (likely tree-related I'm assuming since that's what they did in the series), would you have given the professor who distributes these three starters to trainers?

#8 Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  9. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    I see the poll is mainly pointing out to a daily schedule, and that's just good. Respecting that trend, here's the second wave! This time around there won't be just 3 but 6, both the Starters first evolution and their second one, so you will now know about the rest of their evolution line in a single blow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Their first evolution changes their typing, all having now Flying as their secondary type, but thanks to their hidden ability Dracoscaled, their weaknesses are changed to those of a Dragon-type, while their resistances keep untouched. That makes them very unique, as it is as if they sported a never seen before typing! As an additional effect, it boosts their Dragon-type attacks power by 50%.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Of course, when they evolve they retain their special Ability Dracoscaled. The three of them are easily recognised as draconic or reptilian creatures: a wyvern, a dracorex and a sea serpent. That's what makes them a not true dragons, having only half the traits of them. Because of not being a dragon in typing, they can learn Draco Meteor exclusively by leveling up, so don't miss the chance to learn it!

Now that you know about their final form, will the one you chose be the same as before?

I think this is a good place to write down some trivia and thoughts I personally have of each one of my Fakemon that isn't anywhere else, so I'll continue doing that. (It is a good bait to not just look for them on my dA account, isn't it? ;))

AeroHail, Gwoomy and FedoraMelody like this.
  10. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Crap, I still love the Grass and the Water ones XD
    Maybe the Grass one a bit more though.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  11. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Oh man I'm still torn... Ok, I have to make a decision here... I CHOOSE PITARAKE!!! What won me over was Drakuit (Dragon+Fruit). I never ate real dragonfruit before but I do love the design of the dragonfruit and since you have created a spin on it with this glorious grass type I was able to make a choice. As for the final evolution, Drakahaya, that tail could do some serious physical damage to an opponent.

12. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    First off, I love your art style! It really suits your Fakemon!
    And I'd have to go with Sercian's evo line. I love how it manages to look both cool and a bit goofy with those teeth :D

FedoraMelody likes this.
  13. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    Unfortunately, while the region is almost entirely planned along with its lore, characters and special locations that may be related to them are still nearly inexistant. If I had to chose a tree for the professor right now I would go with Conifer, tho.

In fact, Sercian's skin has a greenish kind of blue, but it is certainly less noticeable than the other's.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  14. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Oh my goshh! I love your art style a LOT! Its super professional looking!
    You could probably draw fakemon starter 'leaks' and I'd believe they were real!

15. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    Hi again! Everybody knows that every new Dex isn't the same if it lacks a good 3 evolution line bird in it, so take a look at these!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yes, you are right, they are in fact pencils, Rock/Flying pencils. Their graphite beaks let them draw to mark their territory, and they can even erase other's with the "rubber" at the back of their head. You may already have plenty of ideas of how their shiny forms would look like, am I right?
    I have redrawn these 3 recently (yesterday, to be exact) so they could look even with new ones, updating their design as well thanks to the experience I've been earning through a whole year. They were originaly uploaded almost a year back now, after all!

And of course, a bird alone isn't enought; there has to be a rodent in, too. Say welcome to the King of Rats:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Inspired by the King of Rats rather peculiar phenomenon, and much like it, these Dark-type Fakemon are born with a second body attached to their tail. Roecoy's real body is easy to distinguish from it, but would you be sure of which of Kingorat's body is the decoy and which isn't? It can move as if it was alive, just so you know.
    Aside of the other Abilities they can be found with, they also bring a brand new one to the table, Distraction. It lowers adjacent foe's Defense stat by 1 stage when the user is sent to battle.

Hope you like them both! And thanks to all of you for your compliments *_*

Gwoomy and FedoraMelody like this.
  16. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    You're a Genius!

17. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Such creative designs, I love them!! <3 *_*

18. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I love all of these designs, they’re so unique and I love the background behind them! If I had to pick a starter, I might go with the wyvern inspired one just because I’ve always had a bias towards grass types. Also, it’s super cute! I love how it has a red based body rather than the typical only green and brown grass starter. Nice work!

19. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    Today's the turn of some fairies to take the spot!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Water/Fairy Fakemon made of colorful clay, that's exactly what Plastid and Crealay are. They may be difficult to find (they only live inside flooded caverns) and they may be shy, but they still love to play with kids. As you may already know, water is key to make both plasticine and clay, so that explains the typing.
    This squishable pair of gooey fairies take a special place for me, as they may not be the first ones I designed, but they are the ones that made me decide on uploading them to dA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pumbi are tiny winged hearts that look for their perfect match without rest. They only have one, so they better look well for it! It's said that when they found each other, it helps each one to evolve into Dokixi. That makes them change their typing from Fairy to Fairy/Fire. Dokixi are as fiery as love can be, so do not understimate their raw destructive power if you find yourself fighting one of these.

Gwoomy, Wings and FedoraMelody like this.
  20. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Ok where is the love option? Because I'm in love with these!