1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Another Tinder spin off... for brawling!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mweep, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    So a new Tinder spin off has appeared... Rumblr. What do you think of this game where instead of dating, you fight? The age limit is 18+, but if you wish, you can already throw down here or get a beta invite here. Are you going to fight others, or will you come to watch a fight? What do you think of this whole premise? Is this even legal?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm pretty sure it's legal if nobody's profiting off it. I don't know if that applies to the founder of this "Rumblr", or if it's just people trying to take bets. Either way, I would watch a fight. If it turns out to be a cool street fight and not a brutal, deadly beat down, then I might watch more. There's a difference between fighting for fun and fighting to hospitalize the other guy. I just hope this thing stays on the right side of that divide.

Oh, and will I participate? Heck no. I mean, I plan on learning how to box, but bare-knuckle street fights are not what I call a fun way to spend an afternoon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    They are giving out golden brass knuckles as a social media reward...
    But yeah, I see your logic. I think it's just a fight, not fight-to-the-death fights. Although, betting with inevitably spawn from these events

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.