1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Any older Pokémon games you'd like to see ported to the Switch?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Sheep, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Got this thought after reading about the Ace Attorney trilogy being re-released on the Switch. Are there any older Pokémon games you'd like to see ported over?? Would you buy them? =)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Anything generation 4. DPPt. and SSHG were the best games in the series in my opinion, and I'd love to see them again on the Switch, even though I don't have one. If I did, though, I would try to get any of them as soon as possible.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    Pokémon Battle Revolution if both compatibility with gen4 and online features were a thing. Those kind of games are (sadly) pointless for new generations, so having the chance to play an older one would be neat.

4. Swan

Swan Tuber

Caterpie
    (Caterpie)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.0
    I used to play leaf green with a gba adapter on my gamecube... it was one of the best experiences ever... I would love a port of that or HGSS in the store to emulate on my 55 inch screen :)

5. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    Platinum
    Because it's my favorite one x)

6. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    HG and SS. I've only played the gameboy Pokémon games, and Gold/Silver are my favorites, so I would love to play the remakes, especially on the switch.

7. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Any gen 4 or 5 game really (spinoffs included)

8. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    All of them. Perhaps the DS and 3DS titles will prove a bit more challenging, but the Switch has a touch screen, so I don't see why not.

9. Saraceaser

Elfea
    (Honedge)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    I honestly would like ALL of them on the switch, but if I had to choose one... Platinum.

WHERE'S MY SINNOH REMAKE??? Honestly, we're long overdue for a remake/updated version of the BEST region.

(Biased opinions are shamelessly biased.)

10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Hmmm....Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. We got Gen 1 and 2 for the 3DS in the visual boy and it would be neat to have them but I'd really like to see the old Gen 3 sames again as I don't have way to play them anymore really.

11. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I'd love for all the GBA games (FR/LG R/S/E) to be ported on the Switch. Would love to play those on the TV again since the last time that was possible was with the weird Gamecube thingie that I don't have anymore lol.

12. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I'd like to see the first installments of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series to be ported to the switch. Don't know why, but I like the thought of it.