1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spinoffs Anyone Going To Play The New Pokemon Mobile Game?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Geroniny, May 16, 2019.

1. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    As Everyone Maybe Heard About This, Pokémon Had Announced A New Mobile Game Called 'Pokémon Rumble Rush'. It Can Be Known As 'Pokeland' In The Past, They Have A Soft Launch At Australia On Monday And They Officially Said That They Will Launch It On Worldwide In The Future.

The Game Have The Same Feature As You Saw In All 'Pokémon Rumble' Series. Exception Of Summon Gear And Attack Gear.

So Anyone Going To Play When It Launched On Your Country? I Am Plan To Go And Play It Since I Want To Experience The 'Pokémon Rumble' Series Itself Although I Watched Other 'Pokémon Rumble' Series Games Walkthroughs Before.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I'm probably not going to play it, but I am a little hopeful. In the past it seems like new Mystery Dungeon games were always announced after a Rumble game was released, so I'm hoping that happens again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    I'm gonna pass on Rumble Rush, but I'm hoping it's a gacha RPG based on the show in the vein of Final Fantasy Record Keeper (another DeNA hit), where the human characters can battle alongside the Pokémon while reliving some of the anime's most memorable moments.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I've been trying to cut down on how many mobile games I play, so I probably won't be giving it a try. The only Rumble game I've played was World on the 3DS which was kind of fun but not the kind of gaming experience that I feel like going back to.

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I'll try it, if nothing else.

6. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I wasn't a fan of the free to play Pokémon Rumble game on the 3DS so I won't play this too. They will probably offer a really similar gameplay and the Rumble series is probably one of most boring Pokémon Spinoff series imo.

7. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'll probably give it a try, if only to support the franchise. I haven't played most of their apps much though (the only exception being Pokémon GO, and to a lesser extent, Magikarp jump) You never know how good it is til you play though.

8. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Reliving Both Game And Anime's Best Moment While Batting Is Really A Great Idea For The Probably Future Pokémon Game. Mostly For Pokémon 30th Anniversary Instead?

WavePearl likes this.