1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Anyone Playing Dragalia Lost As Of Now? + Dragalia Lost Friend ID Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Geroniny, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Had Played The Game Since Few Days Ago And Now, Currently Complete All The Limited-Time Event Quest/Endeavours.

If Anyone Is Playing The Game As For Now And Want To Share Your ID To Some Fellow LV Members Who Also Playing Game, Leaves Your ID On Your Post At This Thread!

I Also Leave My ID For Anyone Who Wants To Add Me As Friends In The Game!
    My Game ID : 3499 0760 040

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I was playing it for a bit, but I kinda got bored of it since I'm stuck in the story progression with absolutely NO way to understand if I'm doing something wrong (and if so how to fix it), so now I only login at the start of a new event to see what's going on.

My FC is 3363-1524-738, though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Are You In Chapter 7 Of The Story? I Am Just Asking.

And By The Way, I Already Send A Friend Request On The Game.

4. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I accepted it. :P

I have to check, but I'm fairly certain I haven't hit 7 yet...

5. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Maybe You Can Check The Requirement Of The Quest, That Can Help You Able To Unstuck.

6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    It's that one mission where Euden has to face the second of his brothers, who is the more honorable of the lot thus far, to prove that he is not a traitor (EDIT: I just checked, it's 6-4). I simply cannot overpower him, even after having limit-broken Euden and gotten him a strong weapon. My main team's power level is beyond that of the level, but I simply end up dying.

#6 Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  7. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I love Dragalia Lost, I've been playing it since a couple weeks after it came out! It's a fun little game, I enjoy seeing what I can do with some of the lesser used characters. My "main" character that I've attached to is Orion, he's by far my strongest and favorite unit to play as (though daggers in general are My Thing™, they're so FAST)- he currently has 5600 might and climbing!

The story is pretty easy to breeze through up til the later chapters, if you don't have a proper element-ready team, it can be rough to get past the later bosses. I'd recommend doing some of the daily quests such as the Avenue to Power to get crystals to level up your characters- also having a healer on your team can be extremely helpful. If you still can't get past some things, feel free to hit me up to try it multiplayer- I'm more than willing to help you out!

If anyone wants to add me, my ID is 4258-6938-005.

8. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Just started to replay this game after dropping it for a few months. If anyone wants to add me my code is 8575 5737 691