1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Apricorns and Aprijuice

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by LostSpirit, Feb 4, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What did you think of the Aprijuice and Apricorns for HGSS? Did you ever make good use of them? What are your favorite Apricorns? What did you use Apricorns more for, pokeballs or Aprijuice for the Pokeathlon?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I only used the Apricorns for pokeballs, since they apricorn pokeballs are soooo cooool. *w* Never cared much about the juice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I didn't really end up using apricorns for much really;; I had a couple Pokeballs made and made juice a few times but I would keep collecting a bunch and forgetting to go back and do stuff with them P: I really liked the apricorn feature though, even if it ended up being lost on me

4. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Used them rarely. Didn't find good use for most of those balls. It was a cool feature at the time, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.