1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Are you currently learning or interested in learning a language?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by guest, Apr 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I'm excited because I'm going to be getting a Japanese tutor next month! I'll do one lesson a week. I have taught my self some conversational Japanese in the past but I don't understand any replies to said conversational pieces so it's pretty useless hahah!

I did French in high school but I struggled because it was such a full class and I felt I would be better if I had a smaller class so I could get more time with the teacher.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I would love to learn another language...if I even understood my first language English. Since I have rather strong difficulty with working with language, I decided to take American Sign Language and I loved it. I'm going to be taking it again pretty soon and I'm excited to once again express my feelings wordlessly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...