1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Are you really, really ready for that one random day you'll turned into a Pokèmon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by BluetailsTheBuizel, May 1, 2018.

Tags:
?

Are you really, really ready for that one random day you'll turned into a Pokèmon?

1. Oh no! I've never thought about that! For now, I'm not. UwU

20.0%
  2. My body is ready! *Belly drums*

66.7%
  3. That day will never come for me, Sucker!

13.3%
  1. BluetailsTheBuizel

Legendary Egg
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽161.3
    Oran Berry ★★
    Hey LV! Are you really really, mentally prepared for that one random day where you woke up to find yourself turned into a Pokèmon?

What about if the Pokèmon your turned into is not the one you like? Or into a Pokèmon you have a very dislike to?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    I've been ready for a long time lol although only for becoming a Deerling or Sawsbuck lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BluetailsTheBuizel likes this.
  3. Encrylox

Encrylox Swimmer

Mischief
    (Misdreavus)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽832.4
    I’m totally ready to be a Zorua!

4. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    If I became an Incineroar that would be awesome! Or any other of my favourites really :)

5. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Becoming a Pokémon would be awesome!

Although, if you were a Pokémon you don't like, that'd kinda dampen the experience...

6. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I would love being a Pokémon since it is basically being a magical animal. Though, yes, it would be bad to be a Pokémon that you didn't like, but then you wouldn't have to spend time with people that get on your nerves anymore, you'd just have to spit water, fire, or whatever your Pokémon does to defend itself. Yay! No more dealing with stupid people!! :3

7. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm ready to become a Porygon-Z. or should i say my body is ready? (meme jokes are the best)

8. BluetailsTheBuizel

Legendary Egg
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽161.3
    Oran Berry ★★
    @Laserdragon14 I don't think Pokèmon are animals. Pokèmon are Pokèmon.

9. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    Hmm this is pretty interesting to think about...on one hand it would be really interesting to wake up one day as a Pokémon (would be interesting regardless which Pokémon you became since you would have some abilities/powers either way) but you would also have to deal with the potential of being captured by trainers or even being eaten my other Pokémon (Becoming a Caterpie/Wurmple/etc which are eaten by bird Pokémon).

10. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    What do you think Pokémon are mostly based off of? Why do we always find them out in the wild? Why do people keep them as pets? They are based on animals so it would make sense if they are considered to be animals or at least mythical animals.

11. BluetailsTheBuizel

Legendary Egg
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽161.3
    Oran Berry ★★
    @Laserdragon14 probably mystical creatures with powers never seen in the Harry potter franchise before. :P

12. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Question: What about those of us who already are Pokémon? I'm not suggesting that I'm actually a 100kg Metang using the magic of internet anonymity to pretend a facade of being an ordinary human... but I'm also not saying I'm not all of that. What about when those people suddenly become humans? Having things they might not have had before, like legs, or fingers, or vocabulary. What about them? It sounds like a pretty difficult transition, am I right?

13. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    as long as im not like a caterpie or anything like that sure

14. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    Sure there are other Pokémon i'm sure you would rather turn into BUT Caterpie would at least become a Butterfree at some point. Butterfree is epic. Probably wouldn't be very enjoyable during the Metapod stage but it would be worth it to be able to fly :3

Any of the worm > cocoon > flying bug Pokémon fall in line with that really I suppose...

#14 May 4, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  15. BluetailsTheBuizel

Legendary Egg
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽161.3
    Oran Berry ★★
    Not worth turning into a magikarp too. :P

@Negative Zero Your right, it's probably difficult for them to adapt too, but I've been a buizel for 2 years since I joined the internet so I kinda know how humans work. :P

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    That's never gonna happen.

NO, I'M NOT PREPARED! I DON'T WANT TO TURN INTO ANY CREATURE THAT NEVER EVEN EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Altho, many of them are super cute!

17. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Well, if it means to obtain Immortality, to have the power to destroy the world ...if i am not turning into a caterpie or something, etc.
    It would be nice, but I am not ready. ...Also I think I probably destroy my house or something because I can't control my own power....

18. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Heck no! My biggest fear is that I’d end up being a Pokémon in the wild, and then I’d definitely get crushed. Or eaten for dinner or something. I’m not a very athletic person in general, so my level probably wouldn’t be very high for battling.

I guess I’d have to aim to be a house pet or something. I’d appreciate being a shinx or something, or a furret!