1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Are you right or left-handed?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Nov 9, 2014.

?

Right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous?

1. Right-handed

27 vote(s)
    61.4%
  2. Left-handed

10 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. Ambidextrous

7 vote(s)
    15.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    I'm right-handed! However, due to my recent wrist injury, for a week or so I had to write with my left hand sometimes. I'd love to learn to be ambidextrous, sounds like a good brain exercise xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I'm right handed. I think left handed could be pretty cool but also really difficult due to having to write from left to right. I imagine that smearing is a problem.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Ambidextrous, but I usually use my left hand because it's a bit more comfortable.

4. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    I'm right handed if i lose this arm or my hand...My life is gone. GOOD BYE DRAWING.

5. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    I'm right handed but I can do a few things with my left. I like to eat with my left hand more then my right hand at times.

6. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Fun fact: I used to be solely left-handed, but I was forced to use my right hand for reasons I'd rather not say. So, even though I can use both hands now, that's why my left hand is a bit better.

I can't really remember what it's like to be single-handed, as it's really convenient for me to be able to use either hand. There's nothing wrong with single-handed people of course but for some reason the idea of only being able to use one hand seems weird to me now. XD

7. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Generally speaking I'm ambidextrous, but I was born left-handed and still face some issues while in the right-handed world.. Such as playing Super Smash Bros. on the 3DS.. So used to playing it Wii style... ;-;

8. TAPQI

TAPQI Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Bro. Don't know about ya, but i am more right handed than ambidextreous, tho using left hand isn't a problem.

9. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I can use my left hand when I need to, for example in gaming, but generally I'm right handed. I cannot write with my left hand, but do everything else fine with it.

10. Nightowl24

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'm a righty

11. Ragdowl

Ragdowl Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'm a right-handed, but I think if my family wasn't supersistious, I must be a left-handed. For them, left-handed is bad and can made mistakes, so I had no choice. :wry:

12. Alonso Swift

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'm right-handed for just about anything...
    But if I'm holding a gun or a bow, I'm a lefty. Something to do with my eyes, and my left eye being stronger.

13. Swiftie

Swiftie Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'm surprised at the amount of ambidextrous people here! I'm a right-hander. I can't do that much with my left hand though sometimes I like to do small things with my left hand so it doesn't feel left out, like throwing/catching or holding a bottle.

14. Sierra

Sierra no, thank you.

PokéPoints:
    ₽48.8
    Always been right-handed all my life. Never tried anything with my left hand other than reaching for higher places.

15. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    *is suprised to see so many left-handed people*
    I myself am right-handed... I can do almost nothing with my left hand.

Btw, did you know that the chance for a baby that's left-handed is 10%, most of the time?
    Even if both parents are left-handed, in that case, the chance of the kid being left-handed increases to 20%.
    I don't exactly remember everything from that biology lesson, but that's about the theory on being left-handed.
    (sorry for my poor English explanation, lol)

16. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    My right hand is my writing hand. But when it comes to anything else, I'm quite ambidextrous. I would say I find my left hand a little stronger of the two (for movements that involve gripping) and my right hand is more dexterous.

17. G.O.A.T.

G.O.A.T. Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    This^^^

As a young child, I was left-handed, but my step mom, God I hated her, she's made me write right handed so I would be "normal." The heifer tried makin me stop blinking cause when I was little I blunked too much! Getting off topic, but I know write right-handed, and play sports left handed. I Havnt really tried switching back to left-handed but I've always wanted to

18. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    I am primarily left-handed, but aside from using my sword and writing, I can do everything with both hands.

19. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Southpaw over here for writing, but I use my right hand for everything else cause it's stronger than my left.

20. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I use to be left-handed as a kid. I did everything with my left hand but one day my mum caught me eating rice with my left hand and scolded me, telling me that I had to use my right hand. I took this as, I had to use my right hand for everything which made me switch from left handed to right handed. Which was a small mercy since I ended up breaking my left wrist as a kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.