1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Are you right or left-handed?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Nov 9, 2014.

?

Right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous?

1. Right-handed

27 vote(s)
    61.4%
  2. Left-handed

10 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. Ambidextrous

7 vote(s)
    15.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I'm right handed, like most of you, but to this day, I couldn't tell which hand I was using. So in about Kindergarten, when I first started writing with my right hand, I always thought it was my left hand. I know now that was my right hand, and that I really can't do anything with my left.
    I want to write with my left hand as well~!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I use my right hand for drawing and writing, but for most other things, I use my left hand. That probably came from mainly using my left hand for playing instruments and whatnot, but I guess I'm ambidextrous in that sense. I could probably train my left hand to draw if I really put my mind to it, but unless I lose my right hand entirely, it's not really on my to-do list.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Left handed all the way

4. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Right handed, but I've been interested in trying to make some more use out of my left hand some day; I hardly use it at all outside of things that absolutely require two hands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.