1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway Arming up for Battle!

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Strytho, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    So one of the things I have been looking into is competitive battling. While I'm not the best at battling with pokeon, I am pretty good at breeding and raising if I've been giving a set. With Pokémon USUM there has been great potential for battling in general and I decided that this would be a perfect thing for a giveaway. Now before we get started, I don't have the time to just breed everything then raise it for a unique mon giveaway so all of these will be clones. However, what I can assure is that each mon will have atleast 6 perfect IVs, a good nature for the set, and they will be both EV trained and leveld up to 100.

I am giving away two Pokémon, everyone get's to choose one. Here are the Pokémon and the sets

Tyranitar
    Lvl: 100
    Item: Tyranitarite
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Nature: Jolly
    IVS: 5IV missing special attack
    EVs: 252 Atk/ 4 SpD/ 252 Speed
    Moves: Dragon Dance, Stone Edge, Ice Punch,
    Earthquake

Togekiss
    Lvl: 100
    Item: Choice Scarf
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: 5IV missing Attack
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4SpD/ 252 Speed
    Move: Air Slash, Fire Blast, Aura Sphere, Trick

Now, I will be working on these throughout the week (I had stubborn breeding fodder to work with.) I would like to say again that these will be clones. I will pass out the Pokémon after the sign up phase is over. This giveaway goes from now until Staurday, April 28, 2018 at 5pm St. Louis, Missouri time. All you have to do to get a mon is post the # for the Pokémon you would like. (EX: #Tyrantitar or #Togekiss) And remeber, this is a giveaway not a contest so everyone who enters gets something.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  2. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Okay so here's an update, I have the pokémon bred. Now I'm working on training them. I will be done in time to distribute them.

3. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    If you're still doing this I'll take a tyranitar. #Tyranitar

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Sorry, the giveaway ended a while ago. No one ever posted here so I had assumed it had been long forgotten.