1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art and Health

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Sep 22, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I am a big advocate for taking care of your hands and also taking breaks during art. It can take a huge toll on your health if you aren't careful enough. (I've already started developing carpal tunnel in my right hand). How often do you take breaks?

I take a few breaks here and there. I should probably take more but I get so into the piece I'm doing that sometimes I even forget to eat.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I forget to take breaks usually, but I am trying to be a bit more conscious about it and take those 10 minutes breaks to do something else.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Because I procrastinate a lot with my art I'm inadvertently saving my hands and wrists.
    I've actually never thought of it like that before?

I still need to procrastinate less.