1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Art event suggestion

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by awney, Oct 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    This is more directed towards Oktoberfest since it’s the event I thought of this idea for.

I don’t know it it’s just me but I get really tired of the same ‘Spookify your favorite Pokémon’ events. I feel like there’s so much opportunity to do team events or something.

Anyway my idea was Team Trick vs. Team treat. Team Trick would draw Pokémon around the idea of spooky ghosts and such and Team Trick would draw ideas around the idea of candy. It doesn’t have to be a one pic collab, but have each artist draw something around the theme of the team they’re on. I kind of got the idea from the Pokémon plushies that have been circulating this year.

People could vote on their favorite art/artists and add up the points for each team. The team that gets the most points wins.

Obviously it would be for next year but I thought it’d be fun.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Butternut, Gwoomy, Hraesvelgr and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.