1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art Stores

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Oct 6, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽174.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Art stores to me are the equivalent to a kid going to a candy shop. I love art stores so much its like a second home! I go fairly frequently on the weekends to go look at the different copic markers and sketchbooks and such. How often do you guys go to art stores? What art supplies do you buy most frequently?

I frequently buy gelly roll pens (especially white ones because I can use them for highlights). I also buy a lot of washi tape that I can use do decorate pictures and things.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Sting
    (Weedle)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽481.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I barely ever go to a purely art store. Most of my supplies come from Walmart.. :x
    I go..maybe once a year? Once every other year, more likely, to Hobby Lobby or maybe another art-related store someone knows about.
    It's amazing when I go, but usually stuff is so expensive I can't buy anything besides make a wish list and collect free pamphlets on art tricks and stuff.. Last time I went, I got a small watercolor palette and some tips on watercolor. I wanted to get some gouache but I didn't have enough money for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽649.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I go maybe 3 times a year, I just look at the pens, take a look at all of them and maybe get a few black lining pens I will never use XD I pick up pencil lead more often then not, but thats it

4. EtherealHaze

EtherealHaze Member of the 9 Year-Old Army

Jorunn
    (Ponyta)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,174.4
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I don't think I've ever been to an art store in my life, and to be honest I don't feel like I'm missing out at all. If I need new supplies I'll usually just order them online or get them at another store.

5. Sylphiel

Sylphiel Swimmer

Volcanion Egg
    (Volcanion Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽324.7
    There's not really any of those nearby that I can easily go to, so maybe like...once or twice a year, at most.

It's probably for the best. Those stores are dangerous for me to go into, heh heh.
    (Though I do miss having one within walking distance!)