1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Ascension of the Eternal - RP thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Link to the sign ups: https://lakevalor.net/threads/ascension-of-the-eternal-sign-up-and-discussion.20360/
    ------------------------------
    Rayne blinked quietly as she laid on the cold floor of some kind of building. She slowly pushed herself up from the floor and noted that the floor was smooth to the touch. When she stood, Rayne looked around to see where she had ended up. The last thing she remembered was going to the dance studio to practice for the recital. And then she woke up on the cold floor of whatever this building was supposed to be.

"So your daughter is the first to arrive, Hephaetes." A feminine voice came from behind Rayne and she spun around to look at who had spoken. A beautiful woman was standing next to a scruffy looking man, and the man was trying not to look at Rayne.

"Daughter, but..." Rayne's head was spinning as she tried to make sense of what was happening. "My dad is dead."

"Not quite." The woman replied with a dazzling smile. "But you will get an explaination as when the rest arrives."

"The rest?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Iliad grunted in pain as he slowly opened his eyes. His forehead hurt a little, as though he had fallen face-first onto a hard surface. As he pushed himself upright, he immediately fell back onto his behind. Iliad's thoughts were a mess; one second he was buying himself some ice-cream and the next... He was here. Once he recollected himself a little, Iliad held his hand before his eyes to protect them from the sudden brightness of the building.

"It's so bright in here... Where am I?" he muttered to himself before looking around in a daze. He noticed a tall man with golden blonde hair and bronzed skin standing nearby with a bright smile on his face.

"Oh look, Apollo, he's all confused!" a pale-skinned lady told the blonde smiling man. "Just what I'd expect from your son."

The man apparently named Apollo replied with a cheerful smile: "Well, Artemis, you wouldn't know the joy of reuniting with your children, now would you?". Artemis' eyebrow twitched a little and she responded with a swift kick to Apollo's shins.

Iliad narrowed his eyes. "Son... What on earth...?" he began before noticing that the man held an ice-cream cone in his hand... albeit with a few bites missing. "My minty-chocolate-chip ice-cream!!! Why did you take it?!" Iliad asked with a look of sadness and indignation before approaching Apollo swiftly and snatching his cold treat back.

"Because it looked like it'd taste really good, little one." he said with a serene smile and gently patted Iliad's head a little. "But I left some for you, though."

"Hmmmm..." Iliad muttered as he took a small bite. "Mwell, shince myou weft shome for mwe, I guesh I'll let it shlide thish time..." he continued with a mouthful of ice-cream. After swallowing his bite, he pointed at the others present in the room and asked. "Who are all of you, anyway? Is this some kind of prank? Am I on some hidden camera show on the telly?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "I assure you this is no show." A gruff voice was the first thing Danaus heard as he struggled to his feet, wincing as he gradually opened his eyes to, what seemed to be, blinding light.

"W-where am I?" He murmured out as he began to take notice of his surroundings. Danaus stepped back in alarm as he stared directly into the eyes of a bearded figure who regarded him with disinterested gaze. Suddenly the gruff voice he heard from before spoke out, and it took Danaus a few seconds it was from the man in front of him.

"Where you are, and why you are here, will be explained in due time child." Danaus' nostrils flared in annoyance at the tone the male spoke to him with, leading to him shouting in response. "No! I demand to know now, who are you people and why am I here?" Suddenly Danaus found himself forced to one knee from some unknown pressure as the man from before glared at him, and Danaus could swear he could see just a hint of blue within the otherwise grey eyes,

"You will know, when I deem it time for you to know, boy" Gritting his teeth, Danaus bowed his head in defeat, a small part of him now fearing the figure that held so much power over him.

4. BaroqueGrimoire

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Iliad looked at the imposing man in front of him and -at a loss for words- simply whistled in admiration for being able to bring someone to their knees with what seemed to be a mere stare. He took another lick of his ice-cream cone and looked at the man named Apollo.

"So uh... Is this how things go down most of the time around here?" Iliad asked in a hushed tone. Apollo merely responded by smiling awkwardly and making a gesture that seemed to say 'more or less'. Iliad felt a twinge of worry at this answer and decided not to speak to the bearded man unless he was spoken to.

5. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "....how unkind to summon them here like this..."

Some footsteps were approaching as they stopped. More shuffling and a hand was on her shoulder.

"Wake up, child...you are safe now."

"Nnghhh...." Willow groaned as she tried to block out the noise, she opened her eyes to meet a soft expression on a brown haired woman with golden eyes, draped in robes of green and gold. She had knelt by Willow's side. And the surrounding was unfamiliar. White marble columns, and a few others her age also on the ground in various positions, as well as several adults that looked like something out of a movie set.

That was not possible to say the least, since she had been sketching a scenery in the lake gardens one fine morning before she fell asleep on the bench. Lo and behold she ended up here.

"W-W-who are you? What's happened?" She moved away from the gentle woman's touch and stood up. "H-how did I get here---" She was becoming more agitated as she struggled to get up. The attempt failed as she froze in fear at the presence of what felt like a man radiating power, forcing the boy to kneel. Thinking she should do likewise, she squeaked in fear as she was down on both knees, not daring to look at anyone, trembling.

The woman garbed in green seemed to give the bearded man what looked like a very poor attempt of a stern look before she rested both hands on Willow's shoulders.

"Calm down, child. We mean no harm. All will be explained soon."

#5 Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  6. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,597.0
    "Gah!" Ben awoke with a start, the images from his dream fresh in his mind. It began innocently enough - he was running in a track event, but as he ran, the dream world warped, and he found himself running in terror from a ghastly visage of an old man formed from mist. Whether the visage caught him, he didn't know, but now he sat on smooth marble, forehead slick with sweat.

Marble? He glanced around the massive chamber he found himself in. The architecture reminded him of the pictures he'd seen in a history textbook he'd barely read. Greek, was it? But why was it so pristine, so shiny? Shouldn't it-

"It's about time you woke up, Benedict."

The young man's snapped to the source of the airy voice. His eyes met the face he'd just seen chasing him in his dream. Ben yelped and scuttled away. Was he still dreaming?

"Calm yourself, child. I imagine you feel overwhelmed at all this." As the old man spoke, puffs of condensation escaped his lips, as if the air around him was frigid cold.

Ben looked the man over. His face reminded him of Scrooge, all crooked and pointy. The tips of his long, snow-white beard were covered in fine frost, as were the tassels of his heavy teal cloak. He looked prepared for a blizzard. His hair and cloak rustled with an invisible breeze, but Ben felt nothing.

"Overwhelmed?" the young man croaked. His breathing had relaxed somewhat, but he still felt uneasy in this strange place. "More like 'confused out of my damn mind'."

The old man looked across the chamber, and Ben followed his eyes. He saw several other youths with more strangely-dressed adults looking over them, some comforting, others scorning. A few of the adults didn't have kids around them. "Once the rest of you arrive," the old man grumbled, "we can get this out of the way."

'The rest of you'? What was this? "Am I still dreaming?" Ben muttered to himself.

The old man gave Ben a grim look. "Unfortunately not, I'm afraid."

7. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Slowly recovering from a painful headache, Nyke tried to push himself up off the floor. Once he got up, he immediately regretted his decision of getting up too quickly. The headache only got worse, and his legs began to feel week. But before he mannaged to hit ground, he was cought by a strange looking man.

"Carefull, child, wouldn't want you getting hurt already." Said the man who caught him.

"What?" He muttered to himself. Once the headache became bearable, he decided to look around, starting to notice the unfamiliar location is currently in. He quickly turned around, facing the man who caught him. Nervously, he asked "Where am I... and... who are you?"

"Don't get so nervous, child, you just got here. As for where we are right now, you'll just have to wait for everyone to show up first. I promise, no harm will come to you if you just stay quiet and wait patiently." He responded.

Nyke didn't like that answer, but it's not like he can do anything at the moment. And so, he decided to wait for these so called 'others'.

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Lucy rubbed her head as she slowly woke up to the cold feeling of stone under her. She had just wrapped her hands up for her boxing class and now as she looked around the cold marble room, she was stunned. She tugged up her tank top and did a mental check of everything, scared she may have been drugged or worse. When everything checked out she stood up and finally noticed a tall and model-like woman staring her down. Lucy moved her fists up quickly and got into a fighting stance, her head was still a little cloudy from waking up.

"It would seem you are quite the little fighter." The woman said in a whimsical tone. Her hands on her curvy hips, the dress, and robe she wore were like gold melting off of her body

Lucy just held her stance, eyes locked on the woman whose lips were the color of ruby rose petals and eyes looked her over with a crystalline stare. "Who are you and where am I?"

The flawless face seemed to hold back a slight chuckle as she offered a hand to Lucy. "I am Aphrodite dear, and you will get a full explanation when the others arrive. For now, let me look you over."

Lucy's hands moved down and she gently took the woman's hand who spun her around and just nodded. "What others? Are you running a kidnapping ring?" Lucy seemed frightened but didn't remove her hand from the woman's gentle grasp.

Lunar-Peacle likes this.
  9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Xenon groaned it felt like the world was spinning, he felt something cold on his cheek opening his eye he saw a bright room and the cold he felt was a marble floor, he was lying on his belly. Where was he? How did he get here? The questions bussed around in his head as he tried to get up. He’d been in the locker room at the kickboxer club and suddenly he was wherever this was.

Rolling over onto his back he could now hear he was not alone, sitting up he looked around there were other some of them dressed in weird clothes like robes.

“Looks like the last one have finally come around of course the son of death is last, huh Thanatos.” Someone somewhere said with a laugh.

Xenon sat up trying to gather his thoughts now that the feeling of spinning had stopped. His eyes fell on a man that appeared to be middle aged man with a full black beard and dark eyes dressed in something that looked like it was from a medieval fair and it appeared that he was sizing up Xenon.

“Okay where the hell am I, I was in the locker room at the club now I’m wherever this is!” He asked starting to freak out wonder if he’s been kidnapped.
    “Easy young one, there’s no need to panic things will be explained in due time.” The man that’d been sizing him up said.

“No need to panic is kinda hard to not freak out just a little when you suddenly end up somewhere and have no idea how it happened!” Xenon had gotten up now although still a little dizzy.

“No harm will come to you, so just calm down everything will be explained.” The man reassured “This is the last one that needed to arrive eight?” He asked looking at the other peculiarly dressed people in the room.

10. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "So this is what you meant with the others?" Rayne carefully said to the man that was standing next to her. He just nodded and looked at the man that was standing in the middle of the room, the one that had called one of the teens a boy and forced him to his knees with seemingly just a look. Subtley, Rayne inched closed to the man at her side and the woman that had called Rayne his daughter.

"Now that you are all here, I will tell you why you have been summoned here." The gruff man strode up to a throne that Rayne had only just noticed and sat done. The height allowed him to look down on the teens and Rayne felt herself shrinking away from his gaze. A hand was laid reassuringly o her shoulder and Rayne saw the man and the woman take their own seats, like all the other adults in the room, but not before whispering a few encouraging words to her. Seeing as the stern man was about to talk, she focussed her attention on him, not wishing for him to pin her to the ground.

"You must have noticed something strange has been happening in the world recently." He started. Rayne could hear someone cough a "no shit" somewhere, and the man glared at the group of teens as a whole. The person who had commented firmly shut his mouth after that. Rayne dared to look around a little bit and saw something peculiar about each of the thrones. There was an owl and a spear next to the beautiful lady that had talked to her, the man that was speaking had lightning bolts carved into his, another had beautiful vines and flowers curling around it, the next was etched with skulls, etc. She noticed a theme and she wasn't sure if it was even possible.

"The Black Phoenix has risen from the void once again and you are the only ones that can seal the damned thing back." The man stated and was interrupted by the woman that sat on the throne with the vines and flowers before he could continue.

"Brother, dear. Maybe it would be prudent to tell the children first who we are before you throw them head first into the problems." She smiled kindly, not wavering under the glare that had been sent her way.

"Very well, Demeter." He gave in to her request. The name that he used caused a gasp to slip from Rayne's lips, before she whirled around to look at the man that had awaited her. His throne was surrounded by flames and ores. It couldn't be. The gods? So that was...

"I am Zeus, and these are the Olympian gods, and Thanatos and Boreas. We are your parents." Zeus looked as if the word parents had left a foul taste in his mouth.

"Iliad, son of Apollo. Rayne, daughter of Hephaestus. Benedict, son of Boreas. Lucille, daughter of Aphrodite. Nyke, son of Hades. Xenon, son of Thanatos. Willow, daughter of Demeter. And lastly, my son, Danaus." Zeus spat as he leaned back in his throne. "Demigods by birth, but the powers in you were sealed until we had need of you."

11. BaroqueGrimoire

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    “So what you’re saying is that we’re somehow your children?” Iliad asked slightly cynically, finishing his ice-cream cone and turning towards Apollo. “Well lah-dee-dah, isn’t that just splendid.”

Apollo still sat in his throne and smiled gently at his son. “Yes that would be-“

“And now, more or less two decades later,” Iliad continued, “You decide to poof us to... Wherever this is, and expect us to not only acknowledge this as factual, but also to fight some creature of chaos in your stead?”

Iliad then gazed directly into Apollo’s eyes. “18 years... And you didn’t even visit me...” he said, slightly smiling a little, even though it was obvious that he was struggling to hold back his tears. Iliad took a deep breath, managed to compose himself and walked up to his father’s radiant throne.

Apollo didn’t know how to respond and instead just quietly hugged his son tightly, muttering “I’m so sorry...” over and over again.

His son then gently pushed him away. “It’s... I won’t tell you that I’m not hurt by all of this... And this certainly isn’t the kind of reunion that I’d have liked... But...” Iliad mumbled before putting on the brightest grin he could muster. “Still, having said that, I think it’s pretty neat that my dad’s the effin’ sun!”

Looking at the others, Iliad blushed slightly. “I’m sorry you all had to see that but... I suppose we’re family anyway?” he added with a slight chuckle. “Even if we’re not familiar with one another yet, I hope you’ll treat me well!”

12. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Until you had need of us?" Danaus stared as his father in astonishment. "Are we, your own children, nothing but weapons to you?" He almost shouted. Rising to his feet, his eyes glared into his fathers. "You don't visit or show us any sign of you existing, but now you expect us to fight on your behalf? Why should we?" Suddenly the pressure returned causing Danaus to shake, but now expecting it he was able to show some resistance.

"It appears you do not yet know your place boy. Yes you are weapons, but you are so much more." Zeus boomed down to his child. "As for why you should fight, if you do not the world as you know it be brought to ruin." He stared down at Danaus with a challenging glint in his eyes, a challenge his son met.

"And what can we do, that the gods cannot?" Danaus questioned.

13. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lucy took her hands from the woman she now knew as her mother. "A sex goddess, my mother is meant to have good looks and get laid. What weapon am I to you anyway?" She crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow, now looking her over. "No wonder Dad fell for you, I mean, not like you cared." She turned her back on her mother, Aphrodite seeming a little stunned at the shunning her daughter was giving her.

"You got some of my charms, yes, but you have so much of your father as well, I did enjoy his company for those 9 months, Lucille. But my place is not with the mortals." A tender and pale hand was placed on Lucy's shoulder.

"Just Lucy, not like you cared, and you say you want us to fight some organization, yet you call upon the most useless 'demi-god'. I am not flaunting my self like the sex goddess of the heavens for your benefit. If you wanted even a speck of respect, maybe you should have come to a birthday or had dinner with the family once and a while." Lucy shoved the hand off her shoulder, trying to reject her fate much to Aphrodite's dismay.

14. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,597.0
    As the last unfortunate youth blinked into existence in the bizarre chamber, it seemed like Ben and the other kids were finally going to get some answers. The old man gave Ben one last look before walking - gliding? - over to sit on his throne. It was adorned with faces billowing clouds and streams of air.

Ben almost scoffed when the imposing man leading the strangely-dressed adults mentioned the state of the world. He heard someone cast a sarcastic remark, which was immediately met by a stormy glare from the imposing man. Were those sparks coming from his eyes? Ben stood a little straighter after that.

The young man only blinked as the revelations struck him: not only were he and the rest of the youths summoned here to fight some "Black Phoenix" - whatever the hell that was - the old man sitting on the cloudy throne was both his father and a Greek god. Did Mom lie to me all this time? Ben shuddered at the thought. Whenever he'd asked about his father, Mom always said he was doing important work overseas, unable to visit for birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas... anything. As far as Ben was concerned, he never had a father.

Until now.

"Tell me this is a dream," Ben muttered, eyeing the man who was apparently his father. "Tell me this is all some twisted, cruel dream."

The man - Boreas, apparently - shook his head. "I already told you, Benedict. This is no dream," he said with a tired sigh.

"You really expect us to believe all this?" Ben said, raising his voice to echo the thoughts stated by Apollo's son. "You expect us to just set throw everything down and obey you?"

"We expect you to-"

"Why us?!" Ben continued, growing flustered. "If you're literal gods, why can't you deal with this? Why drag us into all this?"

Boreas rose to retort, but caught himself. A shouting match between gods and demigods was the last thing the group needed. He sat back down and gave a deferring look to Demeter. She or Zeus would be able to explain it better than he.

15. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Daughter of Demeter...? Black Phoenix...? From her knelt position on the floor, her head sank low, her heart racing at the thoughts that flitted past her mind. She was suddenly thrown into a world she didn't know, and to say the least, she felt like she was going to suffocate from all the information thrown at them.

Watching how some of them took their situation. Some were wholly accepting, others less so.

"I had no mother...my mother had left me for good...and what is this Black Phoenix..." She kept on muttering to herself. "What is going on...?"

"I know it is hard to take in, Willow. But I only wished I could do more for you. There is only so much we could do. I watched you grow up from afar, and it pains me that you will have to be subject to this quest too."

Willow looked at the goddess, who was as sorrowful as she was. "...I don't know...I want to believe it, but...maybe you could have left something that could remind me of you...? A picture?...I just...I don't know...I don't know of I am worthy to be a daughter of a...a goddess?" She buried her face in her hands, as she tried to gather her composure.

Demeter was unsure whether to move forward to collect her daughter before she caught the look of what she figured to be Boreas, and spoke to the group of teenagers as a whole. "As of now, we will let the truth sink in for you. I am sure you may not be able to accept it straight away. There is only so much we could do in this matter, in which we are not able to interfere directly."

#15 Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  16. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Nyke just stood where he was, not wanting to believe the situation he was in. First, he was apparently kidnapped by the gods, just be a part of some random quest to save the world. And second, his father was apparently the king of the underworld. Normally, he would think this is just some sort of sick dream, but this just felt to real to be one. He turned to face the man who once caugh him, he just wanted to know.

"So wait, does that mean you're...?" He barely mannaged to ask.

"Yes child, I am Hades, your father. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for most of your childhood, none of us could've done much other than watch from a distance."

Nyke stared at the man who was apparently his father, not knowing what to think. Yes, he was slightly mad that his father never really visited, but at the same time, he knew deep down that gods weren't supposed to interfere with the mortal realm very often. He wanted to be angry at his father, but he just couldn't, not for long at least. He's been waiting for his father to come back home ever since he was a kid, now, he finally decided to show up. He wanted to run up to his father and give him a hug, He wasn't gonna do that, he still doesn't forgive him for everything he's done.

He just stood where he was, and waited. Deciding to just let the gods explain the whole situation.

17. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Rayne just watched as everything fell apart around them. Demigods? Saving the world? And on top of that, she met her father? It became a bit too much for the girl and she sank onto the floor, trying to make sense of it all. One hand reached unconsciously for the pendant around her neck. The one that her mother had given to her, saying that her father had left it for her before he had gone off to war, only to never return.

It was a simple gold necklace with a small fire opal embedded into it. She had never figured out why he had chosen for a fire opal, but now seeing as he was the god of Fire, Forges, and Metalworking, she could understand why.

"Dad," she managed to squeeze out of her suddenly constricting throat. Her eyes were watering as she looked up at Hephaestus. She could see the love and pride for her in his eyes, and what Hades had just said made sense. But her father had left her a keepsake. Reminding both Rayne and her mother that he had existed. Her father just nodded, seeing as he couldn't go to her at the moment.

"Just wait for Zeus to explain what is needed, Rayne. Then we shall speak." He said reassuringly to her, causing her to wipe away the moisture that had gathered in her eyes.

18. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Xenon could hardly believe what he heard, his father the father he’d never seen or heard from his entire life suddenly shows up because he was needed against this Black Phoenix thing.

“You honestly expect us to just believe this? After all these years my deadbeat father who’s never shown the slightly interest in me decides to finally show himself and he’s a god, a god of death no less and I’m nothing more than a weapon.” He sat down, this was a tad too much for him, he’d always wondered who his father was when he was a little kid asking his mom who would never give a straight answer and after a while he stopped asking.

Thanatos knelt down next to him putting a hand on his shoulder giving it a squeeze “I understand is a lot to take but whenever you believe us or not doesn’t change the fact that you are indeed my son.”

The teen wasn’t sure how to respond to that instead he just sat there looking at the man that was supposedly his father. “So what’s going to happen now?” His voice was shaky as he looked around the room seeing he was far from the only one having a hard time processing this information.

“Zeus will explain it all soon for now just try to calm down.” Thanatos gave the boy’s shoulder another squeeze before he got up to give him a bit of space.

19. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Are you all done with your little breakdowns?" Zeus asked before just steaming on, not waiting for an answer to his question. "Now that you have all informed about why you were chosen, now it is time to explain why. Athena."

The goddess just gave a loud scoff, before she turned to the teens.

"The Black Phoenix is a creature of the void, heralding the destruction of the earth and thus the world, as we know it. I am ashamed to admit that we, the gods, cannot fight the Black Phoenix ourselves. Some of us have tried and paid for it with a temporary loss of our powers as the result. However, there is an ancient form of magic that should be able to help us out. This magic is powerful enough to seal the Black Phoenix back in the void for thousands of years. This is how he was beaten last time." Athena explained the situation to the room as best as she could.

"The downside is that the gods cannot use it. The previous gods were afraid that we would turn on each other and vanquish ourselves out of anger and spite." She glared at one god in particular, who just gave her a grin in return. "The old gods safeguarded the magic so only those with human blood can make use of it and then hid it away, leaving little knowledge behind as to where it is hidden."

"And that is why you were called here. You must find the magic and seal away the void beast. The world's fate is in your hands." Zeus stated. "You will not be going in blind. You will be trained first and given weapons by Hephaestus before we will send you anywhere."

20. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lucy stepped forward and away from her mother. "Alright, so we are all demigods of a sort, that is very interesting but certainly not world ending. I can't say that I am happy to know what 'powers' I could have received, we will be trained for this." She slowly started to undo the bandages around her knuckles, "So how long do we have to train, we are not all trained for fighting I bet." Lucy ran her hands over the dangling heart from her collar like necklace, the smooth surface soothed her.

Aphrodite took a step toward her daughter, eyes in a slight glare. "My powers may not be what you would have wanted, but every demigod has individual powers that are unique to you. While I do use my own to lure out the primal feelings of others, it is just what I do. You can use the power of romance in your own unique ways if you inherited said power or not." Aphrodite placed a gentle kiss on her daughter's forehead, a motion that Lucy didn't seem to mind, her body language show her relaxing. "I am sorry I wasn't there for you, but now the world needs your help and I chose you for this mission because I know you can do wonderful things." With a small smile, she drew herself back to her full height and gave the pink haired teen a little more space to process.