1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Ascension of the Eternal - RP thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Lucy listened to she step sister before her face started to fall slightly. She was very similar to her mother, in looks, in powers, she wasn't as simple as control lightning or shoot fire. Her power was to mess with emotions and romance, she didn't even know how to do something like that on purpose, let alone if she had to begin seducing people mid-battle.

"I-I guess you are right Rayne, maybe it isn't what I was meant to do." Her leg bounced as she thought more about how little talent she really had. "Only other things I do for fun in a way is poetry and boxing. I don't compete or anything, just do it to for the skills."

Aphrodite cut in again, "While you may or may not think you are talented in such a skill, who knows if you will end up doing it for the rest of your days." She sipped her tea silently, picking up a small biscuit and nibbling at it, "I came into this world knowing what and who I was, such is the life of a god. Humans, on the other hand, change far too often to decide on one item. You are both like babies to us gods, only in your teens when we are in our thousands, and we have watched these skills of the world change over and over." With a small huff as she tipped the teapot to pour more and nothing came out. "You have plenty a-time to discover all the aspects of you, then pass them off to your offspring and help them figure out their skills. It is just the cycle of a human's life." The goddess said, standing up and moving to the kitchen to retrieve another pot of team that was seemingly prepared.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "Sorry, if I made you feel bad, Lucy. I sometimes can't stop talking. It is why I prefer to sing and dance, instead of talking. It makes it easier to express what I mean somehow," Rayne apologized softly.

"I meant to say that passion is complicated and has many... facets? Like a gem that has been cut to sparkle in the light." She tried to explain.

Each facet is different, but are just a different side of the gem."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Willow shuddered as Danaus mentioned the Black Phoenix. She rubbed her arms, as though a chill had traced down from her back to the rest of her appendages. "...I guess we could, if we could master our powers...in which I don't know if we can...as much as I would want to protect everything around me...I don't know what we amount to, if the gods themselves want us to fight this....this..." Being terrified and pitted to fight something she has no idea about was frightening enough, let alone the fact she just learnt that she was the next Goddess of Earth. The vine she had conjured a moment earlier had started to tighten before it began to shrivel and wilt, until it became a brown decaying stalk, protruding from the ground.

"Willow...!" Demeter called out in warning. "Willow!"

The Earth demigod gasped at the sound of her mother's voice, as she looked down at where the vine once was. The patch of earth around it was wilting too. "I'm sorry..." She muttered, not sure if it was directed to Danaus for having to see her in such a state, or to the earth beneath her, as she traced the wilted vine with a shaky finger. Back at Danaus, eyes still lowered, she replied. "I guess I can't have this happen when we do fight that thing...can I...?"

4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "I think.." Danaus began, motioning down to his burnt arm with a nod, "I think there are plenty of things we all need to work on before we fight this thing. Don't you?" He replied to her question with a somber smile. "We've barely began to learn our powers, and something tells me it's only a matter of time until we do." Rubbing the back of his neck in nervousness, Danaus laughed, "Besides I think you've shown yourself plenty strong already, this should be easy for you." He exclaimed, his gaze focused on the former location of the vine, "Just need to-"

Danaus was cut off by a roar of thunder and a bolt of lightning smashing down where he stood, and after it vanished Danaus was no longer stood in the garden of Demeter, instead he was faced with the stone-like expression of his father. "Father," Danaus drawled out, his gaze sweeping the area around him, taking note that the only difference in the last time he was here being that the clouds they stood on had grown darker, no doubt a sign of Zeus' mood, "I see you missed me if you brought me back this early." He joked.

"Enough." Zeus commanded, the air seemingly going still around them as the full weight of his fathers gaze settled on Danaus, who stood straighter as a result, "It is almost time. Prepare yourself, gain some semblance of control over you power soon or risk facing an early demise." Nothing else was spoken between father and son as Zeus disappeared from Danaus' view, most likely back to his throne on Olympus.

5. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,556.5
    Ben's confidence grew as he explored his powers. Boreas had taught him the basics of manipulating the wind, but left his son to discover more intricate and delicate techniques on his own. He sat on the steps of his temple, watching with satisfaction - and a touch of pride - as Ben practiced. He lacked finesse and form, but those things would come with experience. The snow had stopped falling a while ago, so the gusts of air the demigod produced appeared as misty jets.

"Have you considered what weapon you want to use, Ben?" Boreas suddenly asked, remembering that he hadn't asked that question yet.

Ben paused, his heavy breaths puffing out before him. He'd never used a real weapon before, and in his efforts to learn about his powers, he hadn't even thought about what weapon he wanted. He thought for a moment while he caught his breath. He smiled when he decided on one. "How about a staff?"

Boreas raised a bushy eyebrow. "You know how to use one?"

"Shouldn't be that hard to figure out," Ben said with a shrug. "If I can learn to airbe- er, control the wind, I'm pretty sure I can learn how to use a staff pretty quickly."

Boreas eyed his son, but raised no objection. It was his decision, after all. "I'll send word to Hephaestus," the old god said. He rose from his spot. "You know, I'm a little surprised you haven't gone off to speak to your fellow demigods yet. I figured you would want to."

"I do," Ben said, "but if I'm supposed to, y'know, fight some all-powerful force of destruction, I think I should get this whole 'demigod of wind' thing down first before socializing." The tone he took surprised even him, and he looked away in shame.

"If we had any other option, we would have taken it," Boreas sighed. "I'm sorry, Benedict, but this is how it must be."

"I know, I get it," Ben said, "it's just... if I was literally born to fight this thing, then I might as well make sure I can win."

Boreas drew his lips to a line. He wasn't convinced his son had completely accepted his role in the coming events so quickly, but he didn't want to argue. "I can respect that," the old god eventually said. "You show great promise. Continue practicing while I give Hephaestus your request." With that, he created a portal to the forge god's realm and stepped through, leaving Ben behind.

The demigod stood for a moment, letting the cold wind bluster around him, before resuming his practice, if only to take his mind off of things.

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Rayne was startled when her father called out to her as she tried to form her blue flames in a shape other than just a ball of fire.

"Rayne, Zeus said it is time for you all to go one your first "quest.". Help me carry the weapons for the other and make sure you have your own stowed away somewhere as well." Hephaestus called out from the forge as he laid the last hand to the staff for the son of Boreas. His daughter quickly hurried over and looked around to see what her father had made for her. When she had asked what her weapons should be, her father had just smiled at her and shooed her out of the forge.

"Your weapons are next to the fire." Her father supplies helpfully and Rayne trudged over to the forge. Her eyes widened as she spotted the so-called weapons. A harp, small enough to be carried, shaped like a sitting fox with the tail making up the rest of the instrument, and a handle.

"A harp and a handle?" She asked while she picked them up, holding them carefully.

"Yep, you can manifest your powers through the handle and make a flame whip. It should help you fend off the enemies that come in close until you gain more control over your powers." Her father said rather cheerfully. Rayne just grimaced at the thought of actually beating up things and placed the handle in her belt and the harp on her back.

"This is going to be awkward carrying them around." She complained. Her father just snorted.

"When they become truly yours, they can be summoned from everywhere. But until that happens you will need to carry them around." He told her as she gathered up the spear for Danaus, the brush set for Willow, and the weapons for Lucy.

"Time to go," Hephaestus urged her through the portal that he had already opened and Rayne rolled her eyes as she stepped through, her hands full of things that she didn't understand how they could be even remotely helpful.

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    “Okay time to stop, Xenon. Zeus wants you all to gather is time for your first quest.” Thanatos called out to his son.

“First quest, we’ve barely begun training and he wants us to go do something now?” Xenon was surprised, sure they were demi gods but they’d trained for less than a day unless it was something anyone could do he wasn’t sure it was gonna end well.

He’d only just now starting to learn about his powers and so far the teen wasn’t sure he was even doing well awakening them. So far he’d been able to talk to spirit which didn’t seem that useful to him if the teen had to be honest. Manifest frost but only on things he came in direct contact with and it’d been by complete accident he’d even found that out when he’d hit the ground in frustration after failing to make it manifest. Thanatos had also mentioned something about the teen having a connection with the night in some manner but couldn’t elaborate as it was just something he was sensing within the young man.

“We better get going or Zeus will just start scolding us for being late.” The death god said as he opened a portal motioning for Xenon to pass through it.

Stepping through the portal he found himself back in the hall they’d first arrived in and it looked like the only ones there yet was Hephaestus and his daughter along with a lot of weapons, probably the weapons all the demi gods or their god parent had requested.

“Looks like we didn’t have to hurry most of them haven’t even arrived yet.” Xenon whispered to his fathered.

8. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Once she saw Danaus vanish, she looked to her mother, who suddenly paled. "Zeus summoned for all of us. Your quest begins."

Willow wilted at the words, but decided that there was no other choice. She nodded and hugged Demeter, who hugged just as fondly in return.

"All will be well, love." Demeter conjured the petals surrounding them in a flurry to mark their departure.

----

Moment later, they reemerged in the throne room of Zeus. Willow's eyes brightened when she saw the now more familiar figure of Danaus, as well as others. Willow could see Hephaestus and Boreas as well as their fellow demigods. She didn't quite remember their names, but made it a note to remember them.

Demeter however, gave a short nod of acknowledgement to the other gods present at the moment.

9. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,556.5
    Boreas stiffened as he returned to his home. He'd heard the faintest of whispers on the wind, but knew what it meant. The first true test was about to begin. "Benedict," the old god said. "Zeus summons us back." He created a portal to the Olympian's throne room.

So it's time, Ben thought with a grimace. He wasn't eager to actually do his mission - he wanted to master his powers first - but he entered the portal without a spoken complaint. His father followed right after him.

Hephaestus, Demeter, and Thanatos, along with their children, had already arrived. Boreas noted that, unusually, Zeus had not. Odd of him to be late, especially for something like this, Boreas thought. Ben was more interested in the pile of shiny weapons and tools Hephaestus and his daughter carried. Somewhere among them was the staff he'd requested, and he was eager to get his hands on it. He could wait until they were properly given out, though.

10. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "It is time." Zeus's voiced boomed from behind Danaus who had already expected such an announcement.

"I am aware, father. You haven't been subtle about it," The mortal of the duo quipped, as he stared down at the clothing in front of him. "Father, why is there not shirt?" He questioned, "And why is it so... feudal." He continued, lifting the armoured coat-like clothing.

"You are horrible at blocking," Zeus bluntly stated in response, "I saw no need to give you extra protection if you cannot use it. Consider this extra motivation to block better or learn how to evade. As for why it appears feudal, that's because it is. Your mother had a rather... strange fascination with Feudal Japan and this seemed appropriate." Zeus finished, redirecting his gaze as Danaus stared back in awe.

Glancing between his father and the outfit, Danaus gulped. "My mother huh? Not surprised there was things I didn't know about her." Suddenly a sly smile appeared on Danaus' lips as he glanced back at Zeus, "It is touching to know you can still remember that stuff, perhaps you're not as cold as you act." He laughed, receiving a stormy glare in return.

"Change your clothing quickly, or risk appearing in front of your kin naked and defenceless." Zeus rumbled, walking away from his son who hurriedly changed. As he finished fastening the shin guards to his legs, a large crack of lightning struck both individuals bringing them to the throne room. Danaus appeared beside Zeus' throne, a throne that was still empty. Glancing around the room, Danaus politely nodded at the other demi-gods, giving Willow a soft smile of familiarity in greeting, before Zeus appeared on his throne behind him.

"Who are yet to appear?" Zeus rumbled, directing his question towards the rest of the gods as Danaus stood awkwardly beside him, his jaw tight as he inwardly cursed his father for his outfit.

'Damn it, it's freezing in here.'

11. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Aphrodite watched Rayne go and then nodded, snapping her fingers the tea set and baked goods disappeared. The goddess stood up and clapped her hands together, as she did, "Come along Lucy, Zeus is asking for our return to the Hall of Gods." Lucy, while not enjoying being called like an animal, did follow her mother outside where Aphrodite blew a kiss into nothing and let a portal seemingly summon out of it.

"Are you sure I am ready for what Zeus is about to ask of us?" Lucy questioned, biting her lip slightly, they didn't train as much as they talked, and it made her nervous. The golden woman just smiled and nodded, placing a hand on her daughters back, she smiled.

"Of course you are ready, you will know what you need to do when you get there, now go on, we must not keep Zeus waiting." She confirmed and gave Lucy a small push towards the portal. She took a few more steps before going through, ending up right in a row with the other demi-gods she had met earlier. Aphrodite appearing on the other side of the room, nearer to the other gods, only seconds later, her face reading regal and gold while her eyes held the love and richness Lucy needed to see to feel safe.

12. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    "Now that everyone has arrived," Zeus grumbled out, gazing at the rooms occupants with a stormy gaze, "I can reveal your first quest. There is a bull known as the Cretan Bull in the wilderness. It's horns are valuable objects and you demi-gods must retrieve them for us."

Sighing, Danaus stared blandly up at his father, "Really? We just need to go kill some bull and take its horns?"

"No." Zeus boomed, "Do not kill the Bull. Bring it back alive." He stressed, "There is no other information you require. Find the bull, capture it and bring it to us. Now Hephaestus has your weapons, get them from him and then prepare to leave."