1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ascension Of The Eternal - Sign Up and Discussion

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Feb 9, 2018.

1. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,831.3
    Gotcha. Made some adjustments, added a (reasonable) picture. How does it look?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Name: Alyas Rykothis

Age (16-18): 17

Personality: Son of the God of time, Chronos, an "all-devoruing force", Alyas is a spolit kid with a black heart - something his father is wary of, yet refuses to tame, believing he will come to nothing in the future, before departing to watch over time. Alyas has lived under the illusion that he was conceived as a result of a miracle birth - he uses this as a confidence booster, even going as far as to claim that he is "the prophet" who will save the future - something everybody around him mocks him for, regarding him as "arrogant" and "deluded". Alyas believes in one thing only - to prevent the future from happening, one must change the past. He also is a firm believer in the philosophical ideas of Machiavellianism.

Alyas uses his cunning and wit in fighting. If he can't defeat his opponent physically, he'll beat them either mentally (mind games) or strategically (bring his opponent to their own doom.) However, he is unwilling to fight with allies - the enemy of his enemy is also his enemy. Sometimes, he will just instigate a fight when he is bored, only to embarrass his opponent.

Description: Standing at a measly 5 ft 4, Alyas appears to be an underdog, as he can rarely hold his own. However, Alyas uses his small frame and quick feet to run, and his gyminstac-esque flexibility has gotten him out of several dark corners before. His tendency to get over-cocky in battle has cost him before, so he is determined not to be beaten again. When the fire inside of him fuels and burns the hardest, his eyes turn black and he unleashes a barrage of an attack onto his opponent. Despite the unseen yet shattering power, he is left open to be possessed by a higher power - something the Black Phoenix will look to capitalise on.

Godly parent: Chronos

Domains of the demigod: Artefice, Destruction

Favoured animals (Like Athena's Owl, Artemis' dogs, Apollo's swans, etc): Falcon

Symbol (Zeus' lightning bolt, Poseidon's trident): Double-Bladed Scythe - 1 represents past, and 1, future. Alyas claims he is the present.

If you need any edits, just let me know. ;)

3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Rejected. Lone wolves have no place in this RP. Also he seems more like a child of Nyx or Nemesis than a child of a time being.

Looks better already. I would only change Ego, which has a negative connotation, to something that has a positive connotation, like Confidence. Ego comes forth from confidence when you have too much, but it is more pleasant to be related to. Also, I would add another domain that your character has from itself, instead of only the Wind from his father.
    There are several things that I just noticed aside from the domain thing.

One: He is 16 in a modern setting. Staring at dead bodies is highly disturbing no matter what age but at 16 that is just not done, certainly seeing he ain't a god of death anymore.

Two: he is 16 in a modern setting, how the hell has he had assassin's training and weapons training?

Three: Domains. Darkness and Mercy (Personality trait) are perfectly fine. But being the god of stoic? That is really iffy. Might I suggest you just pick Darkness and Mercy and add something like weaponry, magic, sorcery, the Underworld (nasty beasties there), or somthing like that?

Something that I noticed is that you all seem to be very prepared for the coming quest, however, you have no clue what is coming, you were never told you missing parent is a god, nor suspecting of it. Keep that in mind when making a character.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #23 Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  4. ID Zeta

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,831.3
    Fair point, I see what you mean. I can work with that.
    Hm... Would Athleticism or something similar work as another domain? I intend to write the character like the stereotypical sports jock - he's a track star, so athletics are kind of his thing. (It also seems like the apps that have been accepted thus far include a talent the character has as a domain, so...)

5. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Yeah, I can definitly see that work! If you include that, consider the app accepted.

6. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I apologize for making my character have previous combat experience. I've read that others have weapons and experience using them. I assumed that my character needed those as well, my mistake. I removed that part of the description.

Also, I've removed the part where he stares at dead bodies.

Is this okay?

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Name: Lucille (Lucy) Esme
    Personality: May seem to be like her Mother, a woman flaunting her self to get attention, but is rather against men's advances. She prefers to defend her self and has taken up boxing. She stands up for women and those who are mistreated. A headstrong gal as she is will not stand for indecisiveness and she likes to think she is an adult prepared to show it off but is still a kid at heart. She tries to lie and worm her way out of sticky situations, a silver tongue in a way, but not always as convincing as she thinks she is.
    Description: Taller female at 5'9", prominent curves but rather sturdy. She is rather speedy and has a strong kick and a mighty punch. Curly blonde hair that she dyed pink. Wears a red ribbon in her hair with a blue stone hanging off of it on her forehead. Wears a low cut tank top with a leather jacket and leggings with red ribbon down the sides. She wears a collar like necklace with a heart dangling onto her chest. She prefers to wear black ankle boots with red laces and red studs on the toe. For her self-defense, she can fist fight but also keeps a pair of black brass knuckles with her.
    [​IMG]
    Godly parent: Aphrodite
    Domains of the demigod: Pleasure, Self-Confidence, Maidens
    Favored animals: Sparrows
    Symbol: Heart on a chain

Let me know if anything needs more defining or changing :3

8. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Both are accepted.

I am going to hold the last two spots for Hraesvelgr and Lunar-Peacle. No more apps aside those two will be considered atm.

Barandofl and Cadbberry like this.
  9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,409.0
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Name: Xenon Hale

Age (16-18): 18

Personality: A calm guy Xenon is usually not fazed by things like insults easily sometimes seen as keeping up a cool guy façade. A curious individual he’ll usually check out things that catches his interest, even if is not always the best choice. Have a lot of energy even if he doesn’t come off as that he practice track and kickboxing as an outlet for the excess energy.

Description: Xenon stands at 5’10 with red short messy hair and brown eyes. He wears a black tank top under a grey outdoor shirt with dark blue pants, heavy black boots and dark blue leather gloves.

God Character 2.png

Godly parent: Thanatos

Domains of the demigod: Death, Night, Ice, peace

Favored animals: Jackals

Symbol: Sickle

10. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Accepted, now only Lunar.

11. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I will, thanks for the advice!

12. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    I’m not too confident with this one so any changes please let me know.

Name: Willow Redwood
    Age (16-18): 16
    Personality: She cares a lot about people and is more on the peace loving side of the spectrum. Can sometimes be too accommodating to other people’s wishes/demands and forgives them even though she is greatly wronged. An absolute worrywart, she will take it upon herself to worry and try to help about many things, even though there are things out of her control. She has an uncanny fear of enclosed or underground spaces.
    Description: She is very short, only at 5'5". Her eyes are a blend of green and gold, like the colour of wheat closing to harvest. She has long straw brown hair which she enjoys braiding in different styles. Her built is average, not the best in athletic pursuits. Her dressing style mostly consist of shades of green and brown, but her staple clothes of choice includes a pale green long sleeved top and a champagne coloured knee length skirt with shorts underneath, with brown flats.
    Godly parent: Demeter
    Domains of the demigod (must have one trait from their godly parent, like seas from Poseidon, or war from Ares and one personality trait, like Justice, or Mercy. 4 Traits max!): Earth, Kindness, Livestock
    Favored animals (Like Athena's Owl, Artemis' dogs, Apollo's swans, etc. Regular animals only): Pig
    Symbol (Zeus' lightning bolt, Poseidon's trident): Lotus staff

13. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Accepted! And that means that we have reached the limit I had in mind, so the sign ups are closed.

The actual RP thread will be up today!

Getus and Cadbberry like this.
  14. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Cadbberry likes this.
  15. ID Zeta

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,831.3
    Apologies for not posting much as of late. I've been bogged down by my college workload for the past weeks. I'll get something else up before Monday.

16. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    All good, just giving a warning that the time for training and socializing in peace is almost over~

17. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    @Lotus Reverie @Barandofl @ID Zeta @Revan @Hraesvelgr @Lunar-Peacle @Cad: 76

I know I have been offline with my presence a lot in the past month, but this RP hasn't died for me yet, Tomorrow is the LAST DAY TO APPEAR int he hall of the gods before I assume you have dropped from the RP. (Aside from Cad, who has told me she is overworked and of course, real life things have priority.)

Cadbberry likes this.
  18. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Willow is already in the hall of the gods, but thanks for the reminder---