1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Anime Ash× (?)

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Cherry3Fairy, Apr 5, 2019.

Tags:
?

Amourshipping VS Pearlshipping

1. Amourshipping

2. Pearlshipping

3. None

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Which pokegirl is the best match for Ash, in your point of view? Why? Is it just because that girl is your favorite?
    (No badmouthing any girl, or Ash, onegai!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Considering that the anime heavily implies that Serena kisses Ash at the end of the X&Y arc... I think it's safe to say that Amourshipping is the way to go.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Neither. Back when Ash was actually developing as a character, he had a slow-budding romance going on with Misty, who despite her initial hostility had grown close to him, being less hostile and more open about her support. The bond they shared through Togepi also grew their characters tremendously.

Serena and Dawn, on the other hand... Well, I can't really say much about her character other than that it was basically as static as Ash's now is. I would even daresay that Serena having a backstory of having met Ash when they were younger was actually detrimental to her, as it makes her idolize him and not push him to improve. As a writer, I cannot condone either of them being in a closer-than-friendship relationship with him.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I grew up the original series gradually stopped watching the show as I grew up. As a result, I will always be a Pokéshipper (Ash/Misty) and nothing could make me change my mind on that. I do try to respect other people's shipping preferences, though, even if I don't agree with them.
    Also of note is that throughout the twenty+ years of the anime's run, Ash has shown interest in exactly one girl and one girl only: Giselle.
    [​IMG]
    This one off character based off of the Lass trainer class from the games had the distinction of showing up before the writing team decided to depict Ash as being aromantic, leading to a bizarre scene where Ash actually shares Brock's head-over-heals reaction to meeting a new girl (much to Misty's annoyance).

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I've gotta say Amourshipping, considering it's the closest we can possibly get to canon. Then again, I joined the fandom when X and Y was a thing, so...

6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Personally, I like shipping Misty with ash. None of the other characters really had a romantic relationship with ash and while I found Amourshipping cute, I found that ash didn't really return the feelings. That's why I prefer to go with a ship that Ash had a strong romantic relationship with, even if it never developed into strong love attachment.

7. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    He's always journeying and having to leave friends behind, plus he's 10, so no one ^^
    Like I just feel like it's strange to be really invested in shipping someone so young.

8. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I honestly couldn't care less about shipping him with anyone. (says the guy who wrote two Advanceshipping fanfics that are like 41 chapters)

Those "shipping wars" people are doing is actually quite amusing too. I'm just grabbing the popcorn to enjoy the show. The anime is a stain and shadow of its former self. I gave up on it long ago.

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.