1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ash-Greninja... will it happen again?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What with Ash Greninja becoming a reality in Sun and Moon, what are the chances of something like this happening again in US/UM?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I mean more or less lycanroc dusk is an anime tie in just like ash-gren was. @Achromatic

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I really hope this doesn't happen, but Delete does have a good point that Dusk Lycanroc is an anime related Pokémon for USUM. Although we did have the Ash Pikachu hat Pokémon as well.... so who knows if there will be even more down the line. The whole concept of Pokémon fusion is really stirring up some rumors... Kyruem and the legends... Ash and Greninja... now Necrozma and the Legends... @_@

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,630.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    The dusk lycanroc already fulfill that role it seems, only difference if I remember right that the dusk lycanroc can be gotten from downloading a special rockruff rather than gotten from a demo like Ash-Greninja.

5. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'll try to keep this short. I don't like Ash-Greninja. Dusk Lycanroc was okay. I still think the way you get it is stupid.
    IF ASH MOTHERF*CKING GRENINJA RUINS USUM TOO, I'LL FLIP
    *takes deep, calming breath*
    It wouldn't make much sense, since the thing should be back in Kalos. Don't screw this up, Pokémon.
    #MissingNo

6. Messiah

Messiah Swimmer

yejus
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.4
    Animal Crossing Leaf ★Ultra Ball
    Ash-pikachu still isnt a thing.

7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Gather 'round the prayer circle, children. We're gonna pray to god this doesn't happen again.

1) You're not Ash.

2) XY(Z) sucks (but that's a discussion for another topic).

3) GODDAMMIT YOU ARE NOT ASH

But something I'd like to see from this idea? The Alola starters having "Synchro Evolutions". Because... y'know, they're you're Alolan partner and we need to promote USUM and not Kalos because Gen 6 is ded. Of course the chances of this happening are relatively low, so I guess we can hope and then cry at what was not. And people who don't watch the anime have no fucking clue what an Ash-Greninja is. Don't confuse the fans!

Bonus: 4) Even if your name happens to be Ash you can agree that Ash-Greninja is idiotic.

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Ash Greninja was just bad and shouldn't have crossed over to the games in any way. Dusk Lycanroc was announced for the games and then got a tie in the anime, that is different.

9. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,780.8
    I liked the idea of Battle Bond, but it should be based on your character instead of Ash, and have been given to all of the Kalos starters (and maybe a few others).