1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Anime Ash Ketchum being about to leave the Pokémon main TV anime?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ThomasP, Nov 28, 2021.

?

You don't think that Ash Ketchum will leave the Pokémon main TV anime, do you?

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

80.0%
  3. Dunno

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,408.7
    I saw an article that says that Ash is about to leave the Pokémon main TV anime. However, I thought that the reason it was impossible is because he and Pikachu would return in the reboot series from the main TV anime of Pokémon set in the alternate timeline after the Journeys series? You don't think that Ash Ketchum will leave the Pokémon main TV anime do you? Why? Please let me know, thanks.:)

2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    For a while I was thinking that Journeys was building up to Ash leaving the series with Goh taking over the role of protagonist from him. However, Ash is simply too iconic to the series for them to get rid of at this point. Like it or not, Ash and Pikachu will remain the stars of the Pokémon anime for as long as it runs.

I also have no idea what reboot your talking about. The movie reboot timelines is its own thing separate from the anime and I don't think the anime itself will ever be rebooted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    With the introduction of Goh, I personally think it's more than likely From what I've heard, he's gotten just as much if not more development centered around him to the point where he sometimes overshadows Ash - which would be weird if they're just going to cut him next season. If Ash isn't retired, I doubt Goh's going to be left behind at this point - he might get a spinoff series, who knows.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...