1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Anime Ash's Pokémon Fit or Unfit for the Pokémon main TV anime?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ThomasP, Dec 18, 2022.

1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,209.0
    Other than Pikachu, which of Ash's officially owned and other bonded Pokémon do you think are fit or unfit for the Pokémon main anime? Please remember that these include all the ones that he has on hand, at Professor Oak's Laboratory, at Professors' Kukui and Burnet's home, at his home with his mother Delia, in training with others, and that he had released, as well as O's Ambipom (formerly Ash and Dawn's), a wild Larvitar, and Nebby, nickname of Solgaleo. However, these do not actually include a Gentleman's Raticate, Sabrina's Haunter, Casey's Beedrill or a Rotom Pokédex, okay? Please let me know, thanks.;)

2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I actually have no idea what you mean by them being unfit or fit for the anime? Do you mean are any of them inappropriate in some way? Are you asking if we think they have strong characters and personalities in their own right? Can you rephrase your question?

3. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,209.0
    My apology, in your own opinion, I meant that Ash's Pokémon unfit for the Pokémon main anime means the Pokémon that Ash should not have obtained due to any reasons, while Ash's Pokémon fit for the main anime means the Pokémon that is good enough Ash has obtained in the main anime. That's all.