1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask a artistic Kitsune!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Shadria, Aug 4, 2017.

1. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Any music you've been listening to lately?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    If you were a Pokémon gym leader in the Pokémon world, what type would you specialize in?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Where anime does your new profile picture come from?

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Oh dang I forgot again (had to change passwords due to someone claiming to hack me on a site I never went to, but had something EXTREMELY close to my password) :x
    Honestly, how quick people judge others. I feel like a lot of problems in the world are caused by people making quick and improper judgements on other people, concepts, ect.
    Either a breeder or a cordinator!
    Like several people during 2020, I kinda went back to my middle-highschool songs. Silver Forest and Innocent Key (IK do a TON of NSFW songs so be careful) regarding Touhou vocals, then some classic emo pop/punk like Green Day, Evasance, Panic @ the Disco, ect.
    I once participated in a failed Pokémon League on another forum (we were going to use Pokémon Showdown) and I was the Poison type leader. Seviper, Roserade, Nidoqueen, Garbodor, Stuntank, and Crobat was my team if I remember right. It was def gonna be focused on status ailments, as Showdown doesn't have items to instantly fix those issues. Something happened in the first round that ended the event so I never got to give my team a go.
    I don't understand? My avatar is a few years old and of my own art (a visual of Shadria with a Wippor (my version) from when I was still mod. My discord avatar is also my 'usual' Shadria in a frog raincoat and hat. Now the LV profile cover (which may or may not be working, idk it broke a lot) is also fairly old, did it as soon as the covers got fixed for a while, is Deku from My Hero Academia.

SAF likes this.
  5. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Which one's your favorite minior?

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favourite Vivillon form? Oricorio form? Deerling form?

7. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    hahaha..here I go again forgetting..
    I guess violet as purple is among my favorites but who am I kidding, we all gotta love the shiny black minior
    hrm..the purple/pink one (elegant), sensu, and summer