1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Skittle Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Skittle, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Just gonna say I love all these questions lmao

1) Yes, it's better! My skin is still a little red but nothing stings anymore. The power of Aloe!

2) There was a lot of rain about 30 minutes prior to me answering this. Also scury lihgtnign.

3) Lemon, orange, or (rip) lime. I'm very inclided towards citrus flavors in candy.

1) Probably an emerald. I love how green and shiny they are! Rubies are also up there because a ruby is my birthstone.

2) SCREEEEEEAAAAAMMMMM VERY LOUDLYY

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixel likes this.
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Have you ever gone sky diving? Would you go if someone offered?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you own any earplugs?

:: Is there anything that would 'make your hair stand on end'?

:: Are you a champion of hide-and-seek?

4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    I have not, but I would most likely accept an offer! I think it would be really fun to do so.

1) Nope. If I don't want to hear something I either tune it out or just move somewhere else entirely.

2) Pretty much anything that would make me nervous. For me, a good example would be something related to a solo in band. Other forms of public attention sometimes do that as well.

3) Probably not? The last game of hide-and-seek I played was years ago with my sister and I can bet I picked out a terrible place. Hide-and-seek is too hard when you're taller than you used to be!

5. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What's your fave colour combination at the moment?

Do you prefer to use a pen or pencil?

6. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) For years my favorite color combination has stayed at purple and orange. I don't know why, they clash together in a way I really like!

2) A pencil for sure. I make lots of mistakes so I need to be able to fix them!

I've done a lot of crazy things in my sixteen year long life, so I guess I'll go with the most recent one.

A few days ago, after a day of band camp, there was a woodwind party. Let's just say things went crazy and I actually interacted with people in my usual flamboyant way I only reserve for close friends. There were tons of crazy things going on, many of which I partook in. It was definitely an experience!

AeroHail likes this.
  8. AeroHail

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    (Same. Pencil users!)
    What shape do you tend to doodle when idle (stars, squiggles, eyes etc)

9. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Pencil users unite!

Does Steven Stone count as a shape? Most of my math notes have a cute doodle of Steven somewhere on them.

AeroHail likes this.
  10. AeroHail

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    What makes you like Steven Stone so much?

Also on the topic what's your favourite gemstone?

11. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) To me, he's such a relatable character! He's a science nerd with some whacked-up hair, and I've been arguing that he's a flutist like me. Why else does he have an Eon Flute? Anyway, he also has a really nice design and a personality I like. Good character in general.

2) I did answer this a bit earlier, but I'll post it here anyway lmao. I like emeralds because of how green they are and rubies because July's birthstone is a ruby!

12. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is one thing you've always wanted to try in life, but never got around to doing it because reasons?

13. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Are you a cherry Skittle or a strawberry Skittle?

Do you end up drawing a lot of shitpost art?

Have you ever doodled something before, and you ended up really liking it?

14. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    I've always wanted to try being in a musical, but the roles I always end up receiving are small enough to trade them out for pit orchestra without any real consequences to the show.

1) According to the official flavors I is a strawberry Skittle. I can be a cherry Skittle if you want, though. They're both quite red.

2) Surprisingly, no. I end up drawing just little doodles that aren't memey in the slightest or full-on art pieces or renders.

3) I once drew a picture of Blue Oak and just fell in love with it. I ended up finishing it and it is the only piece of art in my older style I still like. I might have to post that one day...

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  15. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Do you use any home remedies to get rid of colds?

Have you ever tried making a face mask with ingredients from your kitchen? How did it turn out?

16. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) I don't really know any home remedies, and nonprescription stuff usually works well enough for me.

2) Nope! I'm not really into that girly girl pampering stuff. Even if I did, I would probably make a mess as always...

17. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Do you like sharing when you will release new content? If so..
    What is your last work? I mean, what is the next fanfiction you are going to release?

18. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) Unless I'm super proud of something, I don't share anything. Whether that be my art or writings.

2) I guess my last work would be my current Pokémon fanfiction Delta Sun and Theta Moon? I'm really wrapped up in IRL stuff so I don't really have time nor plans to release new fics. However, I do privately share other works with my sister at times.

19. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Awesome, is it good to know that you keeo doing what you like even when you don't have enought time ;-;
    Would you like to give it more time in the future?

20. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Absolutely, I love writing a lot! But finding free time when you're always busy is quite the challenge...

if anybody here reads DSTM I swear it's not dead it's only dead when I say so

Xarn likes this.