1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Skittle Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Skittle, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Skittles or M&Ms?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you ever been in ice water before?

:: Have you ever gone to an orchard before?

:: How many Skittles do you plan to eat this month? (For your sake, I hope it isn't 'too many'.)

3. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Hmmmm...

It's Skittles obviously. Though M&M's are good as well!

1) Nope. I prefer to drink it!

2) I think? It was probably long ago and I have very little recollection of it, but lots of flowers.

3) Probably none as I have no access to them as the marching band isn't needed at home football games anymore. It's a sad day for Skittle...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    What color is the saddest?

5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Grey or black depending on the situation. If you're sad, it's a color of hopelessness since there's no color to me.

6. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I apologize if anybody else has already asked these questions, there are 13 pages, I'm too lazyyyy.
    • How many millions is your skittles consumption record?
    • Opinion on Sun X Lillie?
    • Favorite Pokémon Design-Wise?
    • Favorite Pokémon Strategy/Competitive-Wise?
    • Most ridiculous nickname you've named a Pokémon in any game?

7. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    When giving out Halloween candy, what candies do you try to keep for yourself? :U (When I was younger I always tried to hold onto the Reeses Peanut Cups, because those were my favorite)

8. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Nah, it's fine!

1) Hopefully not a million or I would probably be dead <.<

2) It's not bad, but it's not something I'd fawn over either. I guess neutral. and i ship lillie with ash already so

3) Sceptile. Very sleek and cool design

4) Still Sceptile. Very hard-hitting and you can make it physical or special!

5) I named a Phanpy "Nemtojij" in a playthrough of PMD once. I think that's pretty out there...

Whenever I go to my grandma's to hand out candy, we don't really have any remainders. But beforehand I try to slip anything I like in my pockets (basically anything that doesn't have peanuts: I'm not allergic, I just don't enjoy the taste). It's mostly fun sized Hershey's bars since my grandma likes to hand those out.

9. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What’s your idea of the perfect day?
    What do you tend to dream about at night?

10. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) Cool and cloudy. Doesn't sound nice on paper, but it's basically sweater weather which I love. Maybe some quiet rain in the background?

2) It's hard to explain... I sometimes have dreams about people I know in real life. Like once I had a dream about one of my seniors (he's now in college) and my sister shows up infrequently. Relevant things in my life sometimes pop up, like Pokémon characters at times or something marching band related. I think I once had a dream about me and my section leader involving ourselves in politics but that's a whole other story for a different day >.>

AeroHail likes this.
  11. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What’s something random that you are passionate about?

12. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Steven Stone

I'm not going to go too into detail (as that's against the site rules I believe), but I'm very invested in American politics. It's nice to be in the know about what's going on in your country and thinking about how to change those things in the future, but that's all I'm gonna say about it.

plz dont ban me

AeroHail likes this.
  13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you own any scarves? If so, what colours of scarves do you usually wear?

:: I forgot if I asked this before,but do you wear glasses, contacts, or some kind of corrective lenses?

:: Will Waldo ever truly be found?

14. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) Fashion or warmth? If fashion, I rarely wear my mother's and she has a bunch of colors. For warmth, I have one hot pink scarf I've never worn before.

2) I do not. And I honestly forgot if I had answered this question before lmao

3) Believe in the Waldo that believes in you and you will find him. Or just Google where he is.

15. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you prefer purple or green grapes?

When you see a bug in need of squashing, do you do it or call for someone else?

Who's your favourite Mario-verse character?

16. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) Green (they're called white grapes for some reason though). Purple ones just aren't as good.

2) I rather let the bug be unless it's big. If it's big, I just scream and hope someone else kills it.

3) Luigi! He's the cutest scardey cat ever. And he's more relatable than his brother by a long shot.

17. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you were to wear any costume for Halloween, what would you be?

18. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Steven Stone. I'm actually not joking with this one. I love him, I love his outfit... I would just love wearing something like that to death.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  19. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favorite snack food?

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    They're actually called red grapes and white grapes, not purple and green. The reason they're called that is because of the grapes' juice, wine in particular: red grapes make red wine, and white grapes make white wine.
    White grapes are sometimes called green grapes to distinguish them (and if they're used for eating directly), but red grapes are always called red grapes.
    You just learned something today, courtesy of your dragon parent!

Now then...

:: Have you ever tried 'tie-dye' before?

:: What sorts of objects do you keep under your bed, if anything?

:: Are you going to dress up as a Skittle for Halloween?