1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Skittle Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Skittle, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Welch's fruit snacks. Delicious and they make me feel like a good person because they're not as unhealthy as other snacks (candy and stuff).

Thank you, dragon parental unit!

1) Nope. I actually don't like tye-dye patterns.

2) Literally everything near the bed at the time I cleaned it. It's mostly books and paper, though.

3) I don't think I'm gonna dress up at all for Halloween. I've joked with my GSA that I'd dress up as a straight person, but what does that look like? Hmm...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    What is you favorite way to spend a day off? :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is one place in a video game you would want to visit for real?

4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Playing Splatoon 2, talking with my sister... oh, and of course being on LV :3

Hoenn! I wanna go around and catch my favorite Pokémon and maybe hug Steven. Win win!

5. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    If you could bring back an extinct animal, what would it be? Personally I'd love to see the Chinese River Dolphin come back T_T

6. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    I would bring back that Hawaiian owl that Decidueye is based off of. I love owls a lot and we need more of them.

(Anyone else realize that Decidueye is a Ghost Type because the owl that it is based off is extinct? Creepy.)

7. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Which cat breed you adore the most?

Do you eat candies often?

8. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What kinds of accessories do you find the most fashionable?

9. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) One of my cats is a ragamuffin cat, and I adore them. They just love to come up to you and cuddle.

2) Literally whenever I can get my hands on some. Which is pretty much everytime I go to my grandmother's house since she sets out candy everywhere :x

Simple accessories if I even wear any. Like a bracelet or a pin on the shirt simple.

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    What's your blood type?
    How many eevees have you evolved?

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Time to go visit my children.

:: What's something you really would like to accomplish, that would leave you satisfied with your life?

:: Do you enjoy being outside when there is snow around?

:: Why do people celebrate "Inktober", but have nothing to do with Splatoon about it?

12. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    What has been the coolest Halloween decorated house you've seen?

13. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) I'm not sure. I hope it's red though...

2) I haven't evolved any yet. I had one I was trying to but I gave up.

Hello dragon parental unit

1) I'll try to keep it tame, but my ultimate wish in life is to get a spot in government office (whether state or federal) and strike down some stupid law to feel like a hero.

2) YES. I LOVE SNOWWWWWWWWWW

3) Because they all think it's about art when it's really about Splatoon. Come on and splatatatatatatatatatat

My neighbors have a cool house with a giant spider and stuff. They probably won't take it down until December, though...

14. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What does the month of November remind you of and why?

15. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Thanksgiving, Christmas since they're already rolling out the holiday ads, snow, cold overcast days and staying inside all day... so December. November is just a prelude to one of my favorite seasons.

16. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    What's your favorite holiday and why?

17. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Christmas for sure. Winter is one of my favorite seasons and having a holiday fall in that season is nice, and everyone just gets so festive. Although the Christmas ads rolling out in November is quite annoying sometimes, when it gets near the 25th people all come together and celebrate with each other. I have fond memories of going to my grandparents' houses (before my grandmother on my dad's side passed away almost a year ago) and catching up with my extended family, opening presents, watching sports of all things... it's the best part of the year for me.

18. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Do you prefer eating turkey, chicken, or ham for Thanksgiving?

19. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    If you could have anything for a day, what would it be?

20. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    I like turkey and ham because that's always what my family serves at Thanksgiving. I've never heard of chicken for Thanksgiving either...

I would want a day to spend with my seniors (who are now college freshman). Aside from my sister, they were my best friends during my lowerclassmen days of school and I always miss them not being at school with me anymore ;w;