1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Skittle Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Skittle, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you ever surprised yourself before?

:: What is your opinion of the polar bear?

:: Where have all the memes gone?

2. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    1) I'm guessing the context of this is a pleasant surprise. Sometimes I get done drawing something and I'm just like "wow this looks kinda good."

2) Polar bears are friends. Let's save the polar bears.

3) Into my meme stash because these memes are mine now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Do you have an actual box full of skittles?

Would you like an answer?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Would you ever want to visit a zoo that had this option?
    [​IMG]

Do you remember the last piece of candy you had? How was it?

5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) No :< I'm not a kid anymore so I don't usually spend my money on candy.

2) Oh, how the table have turned... because YOU are getting an answer! Right now!

The answer is yes.

1) NO TOO SCARY WHO WOULD DO THAT HOW WILL THEY GET OUT

2) It was a funsize Milky Way square. I enjoy Milky Way candies so it was wonderful.

6. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    ~ Have you ever had a cavity?

~ Which do you think is more likely: that I thought up the previous question, clicked on a random Q&A thread, and it turned out to be one about candy; OR that I did it on purpose because candy?

7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) To my surprise, no.

2) Illuminati music

I guess I'll go with one? Whenever I ask people questions (weather online of offline) I always need to think of the question beforehand.

8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    What is your opinion on the Skittles commericals? Personally I find some to be a bit... scary T_T XD

Favorite Christmas song? :D

9. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) Some are indeed questionable, but some I find quite clever or funny. Mainly the Super Bowl ads.

2) It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (I actually don't know the real title)!! It sounds so happy and always gets me in the Christmas spirit.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Would you rather be pink or gold, or do you like being red?

:: Have you ever been around an earthquake before?

:: Have you ever seen a blue Skittle before?

11. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) I have no preference, but I'm pretty attached to my red already. Thanks again, anon donator!

maybe i can be pink again one day and the usergroup won't die again

2) I heard that there was an earthquake in Oklahoma that shook Iowa up a little, but I've never really been in an earthquake.

3) I have! They roll out holiday flavors and sometimes there are blue colored Skittles in those packs. Now we can finally taste the rainbow!

12. Owly

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    ~ Have you ever participated in NaNoWriMo?

~ What's your opinion on M&Ms?

~ Is there a specific time that you find is best for drawing?

13. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) Nope. I'm pretty burned out right now (though I have sporadically written here and there) and I think it's a stupid idea. I'm a high school student with a shitton of band things to do after school and work, there's literally no chance I can write a novel in a month.

2) M&M's are lit. Especially on popcorn. My grandma always has a bowl of M&M's sitting out and it's literally the first thing I go to when I come over.

3) Weekends/days off school. It allows me to stay up to finish stuff (my new icon is a part of a piece I spent four hours on last night) without worrying I need to stop because school.

14. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    How much water do you drink on an average day?

Have you ever tried eating one of those huge rainbow lollipops?

15. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) LOTS. Usually the first thing I do when I get home from school is drink a cup of water and I carry a water bottle I refill multiple times in my school bag. I'm just a thirsty person I guess haha.

2) Yes, and I remember it clearly too; I was celebrating my tenth birthday at some arcade and one of the prizes was a lollipop like that, and it was delicious. I might recall other times I've had rainbow lollipops but they're vague.

16. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you like caramel popcorn or do you find it gross?

17. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    I love caramel and I love popcorn. So therefore, caramel popcorn is pretty good! I don't really get to have it that often because everybody overcharges for bags of those...

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I actually found a blue Skittle in a pack of normal (default) Skittles, and the colours there are red, green, yellow, brown, and orange. I wasn't expecting to see blue at all, and found it fascinating. I set the Skittle aside as a memento, and I still have it to this day.

It still looks exactly the same (probably because it's pure sugar and that doesn't really spoil), but it has been over five years so I still wouldn't eat it.

:: Do you consider yourself a serious person? Why or why not?

:: Do you get angry often, or do you tend to produce a different reaction (like sadness, for example)?

:: Do your eyes overlap with your hair, or does your hair go behind your eyes? (I notice a very conspicuous strand of hair by your avatar's bangs yet the eyes aren't covered by them at all...)

19. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    I have no idea how that could've happened but finding a blue Skittle seems cool!

1) In certain situations, yes. Mostly in band or around my sister in specific places since she's a little... immature is not the word, but it's the best one I have. It's usually my goal to look more mature than her...

2) When I get angry (which is not that often), it's short-lived and then turns into sadness. Even then, I get over it fairly quick.

3) The effect you're seeing there is an opacity layer stuck over the base colors. I do what most animes do when the hair covers the eyes, which is make the eyes visible but the hair over them is slightly see-through to show the eyes. It's really hard to see considering I used such a tinted color, but if you were to fetch a full-sized version, it would be easier to see. This has been an art lesson with Skittle sponsored by Bob Ross.

And to answer the question: neither. My hair covers up about 10% of my vision because it's swept on my forehead.

20. Owly

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    ~ Why Chrimis?

~ What's your favorite kind of soda?

~ Do you use vending machines often?