1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Skittle Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Skittle, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    1) Because Happy Chrimis! It's Chrimis! Merry Crisis! Merry Chrysler!

(if you don't get it just youtube "happy crimis vine")

2) Pepsi or orange soda (theer are like 681 brands of orange soda out there). Coke can burn in hell though. Gross.

3) Not really. There's really nothing valuable in them...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    How often do you update your fan fiction?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    This feels like a callout post lmao

I used to do it every week, but burnout from writing eighty-thousand words hits pretty hard along with the fact that I'm a very lazy human being. So the answer would be whenever I actually write the goddamn chapters and finish it, hah.

The chapter currently in production for ff.net started a month ago? I'm around fifteen hundred words right now...

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Which holiday tradition do you like the best?

Any new years resolutions in the making?

What is, according to you, the best christmas candy?

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: How protective do you consider yourself of other people?

:: Have you ever wanted to dye your hair? Or have you done so already?

:: I know someone with a knitted Christmas jumper showing Santa and Rudolph both dabbing. Thoughts?

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Have you had any Christmas jingles or songs stuck in your head recently? If so, which one(s)?

7. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Do you think the government is bee's?

Do you like bee's?

Would you rather be the good cop or the bad cop?

8. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Do yours and Wolfey's parents get both of your names mixed up?

9. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Wow this went crazy since I checked last

1) For some reason, I like that my family always makes cinnamon rolls on Christmas. We don't have them any other time of the year and they invoke nostalgic memories.

2) Not really. People usually end up dropping them two weeks later so I don't bother.

3) Candy canes! I always get a box every year because I love them. Last year I got a really big one that's still in the packaging because it's so big ;w;

1) I'm not very protective of other people since I'm not that close to many people, but I'm very protective of my sister. She's the only one I got.

2) Nah. My hair's always been a boring brown color and it'll stay that way. Besides, my job doesn't like fun hair.

3) I WANT. I NEED.

Probably All I Want For Christmas is You because my band would not stop playing it the last day before break. But hey, it's a good song! Also The Most Wonderful Time of The Year because that's my favorite Christmas song of all.

1) MSNBC hasn't rolled out the breaking news of "THE GOVERNMENT IS BEES" so no. Not yet.

2) Absolutely not. I've never been stung by a bee so I have no idea if I'm allergic or not and I hate sharp things. Bumblebees are fine I guess.

3) Good cop. I'm not that much of a cynical jerk.

Yep. I don't blame them since we're identical twins but I kinda do since we look vastly different.

10. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favorite musical instrument?

11. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    The flute! I've been playing flute for around seven years now and it sounds really pretty because I know how to make it sound pretty. It's also small and delicate for a small and delicate child like moi.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  12. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Have you tried any exotic foods?

13. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Not really, but I'm planning to when I go over to Europe this summer. I've always wanted to try something new, and I know for a fact that in France we'll be served snails or whatever that escargot stuff is... once in a lifetime opportunity?

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you ever met any other sets of twins, identical or otherwise?

:: Have your friends ever given you any affectionate nicknames?

:: Would you ever fall for the "Ooh, piece of candy!" trick?

15. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) I have! A family friend (and one of my high school's math teachers) has two sons, identical twins just a grade level above me. There's also another set of identical twin boys at my grade level as well that I've been aware of since 5th grade. I'm pretty sure that me and my sister are the only set of female twins in the school (if I'm wrong correct me later Beffie), but it's cool knowing more clones of people exist.

2) There was this one girl that I really hate now that took the first syllable of my name and added an s (my name will remain confidential so I know that's vague). My name isn't really nickname friendly, so that's really the only one.

3) Right until the box. I'm pretty oblivious, but not that oblivious.

16. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Have you ever introduced yourselves as, "Hi! My name is [insert name here] and these are my spare parts!"

17. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Nope, I'm not that cruel. But sometimes I refer to my sister as "my evil twin" so that should count for something?

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    You know, while I'm thinking about it, and going off the previous question, do either of you own an "I'm with stupid" tee shirt, or have introduced yourselves by using the phrase "I'm with stupid"?

19. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Thanks for replying to my Q&A raid post! Here are your questions!

• Do you prefer wired or wireless electronics?
    • Would you pay additional for a premium product if you see the better value?
    • Have you ever licked the bowl?
    • What's the strangest thing you've seen while on the job?

20. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Nope. Maybe I should stop being so nice, haha. But being nice isn't a bad thing.

1) Wireless for sure! No restrictions on where you can take it. When me and my sister were getting our Switch, I ended up buying a Pro Controller instead of a wired controller because of that.

2) I would and do. I just bought my new flute (the mythical Layafette I talk about in my status updates) and he was two-hundred extra USD because he had the gizmo key, flute DLC if you would.

3) You're never too old to lick the bowl. I have to share with my sister though.

4) There's a bird that lives in the store and it just flies around. It's not weird per se, but it's definitely unorthodox.