1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Skittle Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Skittle, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    You can be nice and tease people at the same time. There is nothing wrong with being nice, so you need not stop.

:: Has there ever been a science experiment you've done (or seen) that you thought was exceptionally cool?

:: Do you consider yourself a sensitive person?

:: Would you ever change your username to StarburstBox?

2. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Thanks for the life advice, Dragon Parental Unit!

1) I remember when I was in 4th grade I watched a demonstration where a man put a blue bouncy ball into liquid nitrogen and it completely shattered when he threw it on the floor. Little me thought it was so cool, and I do have to admit I still like that particular experiment as it's the only time I've seen an IRL liquid nitrogen demonstration.

2) When it comes to certain things, yes. I think judgement aimed towards me is a highly sensitive area.

3) No because a) StarburstBox does not flow off the tongue as well as SkittleBox b) My fingers have learned to type SkittleBox VERY fast c) I've never seen Starburst come in a box.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Anytime, sweetie! Melt my heart, why don't you.

:: Is there something (or someone) you really want to dress up as? If so, why that thing/person, and have you done it before?

:: Would you ever want to go on a road trip? If so, where to, and with whom?

:: How many times have you actually been compared to the Skittles candy (rather than just associated)?

4. Lexatom

Lexatom Contributor

Mythical Egg
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    If you nicknamed a Pokémon Skittles, which Pokémon would it be?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Tee hee.

1) One day I'd really like to try cosplaying as one of the Enstars boys! I think it would be fun to do my best boi or me and my sister can do the twin unit. I've never cosplayed before, though.

2) I personally find road trips really boring, but if it's to a fun place then sure! I really wanna drive back to Chicago with my family, I love Chicago so much.

3) I've never been compared to the Skittles candy, but I have been called:
    - Sugar plum fairy
    - Small bean
    - Cutie-patootie

Most of these names came from my flute senior.

A Skitty! It sounds similar and cats are sweet. Does naming all my Skittys SkittyBox count?

Lexatom likes this.
  6. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Thanks for replying to my Q&A raid post! Here are your questions!

• What is worse about the Midwest winter; the ice or wind chill?
    • Who is the older one between you and your sister?
    • Who is your favorite actor and actress?
    • Are you prone to cursing out loud when something doesn't go right/in pain?

7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Yaaaaaaay raid time

1) Definitely the wind chill. I don't want to drive so I'll never be dealing with ice and sometimes me and my sister like to be dumb and slide down our iced-over driveway. Wind chill kills! Hypothermia! Brrrr!

2) My sister, but only by seconds. We're practically the same age.

3) I don't have preferences as I never stay up to date with celebrity stuff. As long as they're good then I like them.

4) I never swear out loud, but if I stub my toe or something I might swear under my breath or something. I don't really like swearing at all, to be honest...

BraviaryScout likes this.
  8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Guess who?

:: What's something you tend to remind yourself about often?

:: What sorts of nice things would you do for other people, that you probably wouldn't do for yourself?

:: Who is best girl? And be honest.

9. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    It's Dragon Parental Unit coming in with the Q&A raid ayyyyyy

1) Probably that my art is good since so many people like it and I usually have doubts about it myself? and that I am the best shitpost sister but don't tell wolfey

2) I usually do favors for people before I do anything for myself unless it's a really dumb favor. I'm very selfless.

3) I could name my sister's best girls but LL looks boring so I shall nominate

ME

im best girl

10. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to the Hall of QnA Fame! How many questions do you think you'll get~?
    What's your favorite kind of candy?
    What's your favorite anime?
    Do you read manga? If so, what are you currently reading? Do you have a favorite manga series?
    Do you prefer English Subs or Dubs for anime?
    What's it like having a sister on LV as well? :o

11. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    I've no idea how this happened but ayyyyyyyy

1) ALL THE QUESTIONS idk probably more than usual.

2) I mostly lean towards sweet citrus flavored candies. It doesn't matter if it's hard candy like Lifesavers or chewy like heaven's gift to this world which is Skittles.

3) The Pokémon anime or Hetalia! The Pokémon anime because I've always been a fan of the series and like to "research" things for my fanfics and Hetalia because I'm a history nerd and it's funny to me. Plus I end up learning some things as well!

4) I don't read manga, unfortunately. But if I wanted to read some I would go towards the No Game No Life light novels since I'm a fan of that series as well.

5) Depends. For some seasons of Pokémon and Hetalia, I like the English voice actors and Hetalia has some really memorable English voices. For the other seasons of Pokémon (like the SM series) I go to the sub because the voice acting in the dub is TERRIBLE and Japanese episodes come out faster than English ones.

6) It exposes all of you to our inside jokes. And meme-y shenanigans. And then we make more inside jokes.

Honestly, it's pretty cool. Since we have only one class together we can stay connected through the most meme-filled PM chain and motivate each other to post because we want a higher post count than the other. And we make the Discord fun(?).

12. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you have any predictions for the future of memes?

What's your favourite kind of salad?

13. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) The future of memes looks dank my friend by 2069 we will reach maximum dankness

2) Any salad! I love salad, just leave tomatoes off. Tomatoes do not go in my salad.

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    How often would you say you crack your knuckles?

15. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    More than I should. I know that there are no health risks related to it, but it's just something I end up doing when sitting and doing nothing.

Unrelated, but I've been cracking my knuckles for years and personally I can debunk the myth about "if you crack your knuckles your knuckles will be big and ugly" among others. My hands look the same as they did years ago.

16. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    What's the country you would most like to visit on holiday, and why?

17. Calzone

Calzone Banned

Charmelion
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.0
    If you could have one Pokémon in real life what would it be

18. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Ahhh, I've never been out of the US yet so this is always a hard question! But I am going to Europe this summer, so I guess I'll say which country I'm most excited to go to on the trip!

I think I'm most excited to go to France. There's lots of cool architecture I want to see and of course lots of new food to eat. The group I'm going with also makes a stop at the Louvre and that famous chapel I can't remember off the top of my head. And we'll be staying there for three days!

My boi Sceptile of course. It could defend me, help me with tasks I need to do, and be a good friend. My fave Pokémon is always a good friend.

jeevan261001 likes this.
  19. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What are your thoughts on companies making candy/treats that resemble tide pods?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Thanks for replying to my Q&A raid post. Here are your questions!

• Are you looking forward to trying alcoholic drinks when you're of age?
    • Do you have a smart assistant in your household? (Apple's Siri, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, etc)
    • Have you been following any events in the ongoing Olympics?
    • Notre Dame? That'll be cool.
    • Have you started driving? (or learning how?)