1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Skittle Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Skittle, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I assume you are thinking of either Notre-Dame de Paris or Sainte-Chapelle?

2. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Too soon, really. Yeah, I would eat them (as long as they don't taste like tide pods), but with hesitation. Don't make fun of dangerous memes, kids.

ayyyyyyyyy raid

1) Nope. It's expensive and has bad side effects. I don't think I would like the taste either.

2) I have an Apple phone with Siri, but I never use her. My household doesn't have any smart devices since Google searching isn't that hard.

3) Whatever's on I'll watch! I personally like figure skating since it's really pretty and hockey since I like hockey.

4) I just read the paper of locations, and we are going to Notre Dame! Now I know the name, ahaha.

(technically answering the other person that commented but the questions are on two separate pages and i dont wanna flip pages)

5) Nope. I can get a license that allows me to drive without an adult this month, but I have no interest in driving. I passed driver's ed, by the way, so I know how though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What's the longest piece of literature you've ever read?

:: Have you ever gone to a live performance of anything?

:: When you go to Notre Dame, can you say hi to Quasimodo for me?

4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) When I was in 6th grade (so around eleven years old?) we had this thing called "Battle of the Books" where there was a list of books and our teams had to share info about the books with one another. One of the books was Magyk by Angie Sage. I don't remember the exact number of pages off the top of my head, but it was over six-hundred-fifty pages! It was a fantasy book so maybe that's why I read till the very end, heh.

2) Not yet. I wish I could go to one, but I don't live in Japan to see my bois.

3) adds this to a list of shit i need to do in europe on iphone notes yes

5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Does anybody know why the forbidden fruit an entei popped up as soon as I opened the Q&A?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    What's your favorite genre to write about?
    What's color combination do you like to see most in sunsets (purple/yellow, red/orange, etc)?
    Do you live near the ocean? If not, do you like traveling there (if you ever have)?

7. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    What is one thing that everyone tells you about to the point where you are so annoyed you won't even consider it anymore? Feel free to rant, or just say nothing fits the description.

What were the five best games of 2017 in your opinion? Do any specific characters or scenes stand out? Why?

8. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    I had no idea Entei lived in my q&a. Maybe he wanted to be your friend.

1) Since I secured my fanfiction roots in Pokémon, I enjoy writing adventure stuff. Something about friends going on a journey together and watching them grow is very pleasing. Also fantasy is lit.

2) I really like it when the whole sky turns rainbow! It only does this near the very end of twilight with the reds near the horizon and the blues stretching out into the night sky above. So pretty.

3) I live in an ocean of corn? Iowa isn't close to any oceans, but I do enjoy traveling! I've been to the ocean twice in my life so I don't really go to the ocean when I travel.

1) I don't think anything really fits since I'm a "go with the flow" person.

2) Super Mario Odyssey for good reason.
    Then Splatoon 2.
    And now I will admit those were really the only 2017 games I played since I'm broke.

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What, in your opinion, is the cutest item of clothing that you own?

:: Have you ever tried break-dancing? (Silly, I know.)

:: What sorts of idol pictures will give you a heart attack? (I've already done so to your sister, so now it's your turn.)

10. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) Either my black sparkly vest (with little perler bead heart I made to accent the blue shirt I usually wear with it) or the black and white striped "sweater" I'm wearing right now. I feel very cute in those items.

2) Nope. When I was in dance, the closest I got was learning some unrelated hip hop moves in jazz class.

3) I shall answer this in pictures

HE.png
    look at him

IT HE.png
    WHO LET THIS MAN BE SO BEAUTIFUL

THAT IS HE.png
    Everytime I see Wataru I ascend on the inside since he is the only human who can be this beautiful

Also Eichi cards but I won't spam this too much. On the verge of a heart attack rm since it's been a over year since his last gacha 5 star and he's due for one very soon and I have no dia

happy early birthday wataru i love you

also fuck you google for removing the "view image" button

11. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    It's raid time ayy!

• Are you a fan of having a fried egg on a burger?
    • What is a color combination that you don't like?
    • Can you whistle?

12. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    RAIDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1) No, for the fact that I don't really like burgers. True American right here.

2) Complimentary colors. They clash too much. They make gross brown colors when mixed. Bleh.

3) I can! I whistle more than I sing because I feel my vocal range is very limited and I can whistle notes I can't make singing.

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Hello there. Did you miss me?

:: Would you ever want to dye your hair? Perhaps in the colour of your boy?

:: What's something you take very seriously, that you probably don't need to be that serious about?

:: Do you know the Muffin Man?

14. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    very much

1) Not really as I don't wanna go through the process of bleaching my hair and recoloring it only for the color to wash out (because hot showers are the best). I would probably dye it purple before making it the color of mine sonshine.

he didn't come home on his birthday btw how dare he

at least he came home on my side account

2) Probably my bigger pieces of art. I get very picky about pieces like that (mainly lineless stuff fits in that category) when it's probably fine. Also theatre since I don't really need to be throwing my hands around and speaking very loudly during auditions.

3) I know the bakers at Hy-vee who make the muffins but none of them are men

I don't know the Muffin Man but I do know the Muffin Ladies

15. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What kind of shoes do you like the least?

Do you like pepper on your food?

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    What coloured curtains do you have in your room? Did you have to look at the curtains to answer this question?

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I almost forgot this thread. Whoops.

:: Have you ever worn a tiara before? Was it worth it?

:: When you're bored with nothing to do, what's the first thing you tend to do?

:: How many boxes of Skittles do you actually have?

18. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    woah thasa lot of questions

1) Open-toed. I'm always wearing socks (since my feet are almost always cold) and socks look really dorky with open-toed stuff.

2) Yes, and a pretty good amount of it. Having a little spice present always tastes good to me.

White, technically grey at the bottom due to my black cat's fur on it. I'm at school right now so it's safe to assume this is from memory.

how dare you forget your child

1) When I was seven or so, I had a tiara and I liked wearing it. At the time it was worth wearing since I was such a girly girl back then...

2) Open Discord and chat, go on YouTube and look at funny memes/let's plays, draw... any combination of these three, really.

3) None right now since I rarely come across boxes of Skittles. Rip my username relevance

19. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Do you have a lot of stuff in your school's locker?

20. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    It's raid time! Ayyy

• Who was the most difficult champion for you to defeat?
    • Are you able to lift up your sister? (Or vice versa?)
    • Which of the Sun & Moon trials and Totem battles were underwhelming in your opinion?