1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Skittle Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Skittle, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Pretty cool I must say. Those pesky Trainers didn't stand a chance!

Best boi Eichi of course! He was the "villain" of the main Enstars story but in other event stories he's a pretty chill guy and is written so differently when talking to certain people he interacts with. I love me a good written villain who isn't all cynical.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    How fast can you type on a computer's keyboard?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Can I buy your shades?

Are you good at sports? If yes, then which one?

Do you know skating?

4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    I've unofficially measured this and it's around a thousand-ish words when I'm not distracted. Of course, I'm always distracted by something so it takes me forever to write...

1) for 420 dollars yes

2) I consider marching band a sport and I like to say I'm good at it. Better than the freshman who could not march, at least.

3) Not really. I once went ice skating and I fell quite a few times. But it was fun!

5. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    have you ever thought about writing a fanfic about Skittles?

6. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    how would you personify a piece of candy and write about it...?

no

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you like mint-flavoured things?

:: Would you ever want to learn how to juggle?

:: How come the M&Ms are personified?

8. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) The only mint-flavored things I like are mints. Otherwise, I'm not too fond of mint flavoring...

2) Not really. Seems like you have to pay attention to what is going on which I am not good at doing.

3) capitalism i think

9. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Yo, Skittle ovo/

What's your favorite girl scout cookie?
    Have you ever been to the circus?
    How often do you play video games?

10. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you have any favorite obscure games from your childhood?

11. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    RAID :D

• Have you ever thought of taking up any kind of martial arts or self-defense?
    • If you could rename the attack for one of the generic Z-Moves, which one would you change and why?
    • If you were going to the pool, where would you go? Your neighborhood private pool or a public one?

12. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    ovo/

1) LEMONADESSSSSSS I don't buy girl scout cookies often though so I don't get my Lemonades often ;w;

2) When I was younger, yep. Who was running the circus I forgot at this point, though.

3) Maybe once a week or so usually? Sometimes I just really wanna play and I'll play everyday and other times I don't touch my Switch for weeks...

Does Super Paper Mario count? I don't see anyone talk about it often. Anyway, I used to play that game with my mother all the time and I still replay it about twice or so every year ;A; So many memories...

IT'S TIME

1) No. I'm a skinny twink who is weak and can't fight ;w;

2) I haven't played/seen gameplay of S/M in a while so I'm having trouble recalling the names... but I guess the Normal Type one can be "Tackle but on steroids".

3) My town doesn't have any pools in the backyards since it's Iowa, but we do have a public pool! I haven't been there in years though...

BraviaryScout and SnowboundBecca like this.
  13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I bring gifts and questions.

Ah, Super Paper Mario, you say? I sometimes peruse YouTube to listen to its music.
    :: What's your favourite part about Super Paper Mario and why?

:: Do you wear any bracelets, rings, or similar trinkets? If so, do any of them have particular designs?

:: Why did I just try to look up 'dictionary' in the dictionary?

14. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    thank you dragon parental unit

1) MMMMMMMMMM i love the SPM ost way too much too

I love literally everything about this game (like the god-tier story for a Mario game and the general Paper Mario aesthetic) but I've always loved the "side quests" of completing the collections (the maps, catch cards, and recipes). It's so pointless but it always gives me something to do after finishing the story. I remember when I was younger (around twelve-ish?) I fully 100%'d a file, and that really showed me how nonsensical yet fun the collection quests were.

2) I never wear rings or any kind of jewelry anymore. I used to have a golden ring I would wear all the time on my right ring finger when I was in elementary but I took it off after I got too many "are you married?" questions.

3) We've reached a new level of meta

Reminds me when I sometimes define definition because the normal word game isn't enough and we gotta go meta

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Are you patient with people, or do you tend to lose your temper easily?

:: Do you know how to braid hair?

:: Are you getting Wolfey something for her birthday?

16. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) Depends on the person... if it's a person I really hate, I tend to get fed up with them faster than others.

2) Yep, but I never braided my own when it was long because I couldn't see what I was doing (in some activities, I need to see what my hands are doing, like when I'm drawing or the aforementioned braiding). I sometimes try to braid my sister's hair but she doesn't like it.

3) If I'm not broke, maybe. Isn't my company enough?

probably not lmao

17. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Would you rather be a famous actor or a famous author?

18. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Definitely a famous author. I admittedly enjoy acting more than writing, but even school plays can be tough at times and stardom has some pretty nasty side effects that I would never have to experience as authors don't get as much recognition and therefore never have to see that side of fame.

19. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What subject do you think you have the most knowledge on?

Have you ever tried eating something that isn't food?

20. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) I usually pride myself with my "knowledge" of science since the subject always interested me as a kid and prompted me to dig deeper into it. Of course, most of it I never got to use in high school, like never getting to tell anyone about the special theory of relativity and useless facts about physical science I've known since sixth grade (around eleven years old). I know at least enough about things nobody cares about to acknowledge it, though...

2) I recall one time when I was around eight years old I ate a blade of grass. Grass does not taste good.

To all the kiddos reading this, don't eat the grass. It tastes vaguely like salad but probably loaded with a bunch of nasty stuff. And kids don't even like salad to begin with, right?