Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by SkittleBox, Jan 13, 2017.
What is the longest time you have gone without using the internet?
AAAAAAAAA I've practically been raised on the internet so probably not more than a week? I have to check all my sites when I wake up so that less than a week streak isn't moving either, haha.
If you could be an animal for a day, what would you wanna be?
Have you ever eaten a green banana?
1) A fox! I liken myself to foxes for many reasons (unintimidating on the outside but actually quite sly and tricky) so I could really see if I'd be a good fox with my skillset.
2) Nope. I don't trust green bananas, or brown ones either. It has to be yellow!
If you became a gym leader, what type would you specialize in? What team would you use? What puzzle would your gym contain?
Probably either Psychic or Grass since those are my favorite types! I don't have a specific dream team because I have so many Pokémon love love from each type, but any Grass team I'd have would contain my boi Sceptile ;A; For puzzles? Maybe a bunch of deep thought-provoking questions because I overthink things way too often and ponder very deep questions. Which is fun and totally relates to nature...
Which one of your OCs is most likely to be That Guy(the one that always is clumsy etc)?
What’s your favorite early game bird (Pidgey, Starly etc)?
1) I actually have an OC whose main trait is being clumsy, lol. My sweet Kazukura (he's somewhere in my portfolio, page 3?) ordered a uniform two (2!!) sizes too big so that's a pretty That Guy moment. I have tons of other OCs who are Those Guys but he's the one who fit the question specification the most lmao
2) Starly! I love the line's design and Staravia can be a beast by end game. I tend to use glass cannon Pokémon a lot so Staravia fits the bill well.
What's your favorite thing about your favorite boy?
What type of characters do you end up liking the most?
How would you describe your aesthetic?
1) this answer is gonna be straight up lovemail to my three best bois
Okay so my first best boi was Wataru because he's a theatre nut like me and I just looked at this man and thought, "WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING" because he's so pretty??? He's just so much like me because I'm also loud and boisterous with the people I know but can be cynical to the people I don't, just like Wataru. He was the first Enstars boi I saw before I even started playing the game so he was the reason I downloaded this hell game lol
And Eichi!!! He's such a well-written character and as a writer I love well-written characters!! He's so soft and cute and pure but is literally the devil but that's why I love him. And he improves on himself and learns to get better after he literally ruined everything before the main story!! What a great boi... he's also so aesthetic with his exalted image and especially his new gacha 5* where he's a literal angel...
AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT'S MIDORI TIME. He's honestly one of the deepest characters in the game to me??? He's so depressed but he keeps going because there are people cheering for him and he doesn't wanna let them down. Especially Ryuseitai because he had trouble finding his place but then realized being with his family in his unit was where is belonged... and his love for cute things??? It's so cute when he breaks his depressed character to smile and fawn over mascot characters!!! His interactions with everyone are so different depending on who he's talking to but he still finds a way to fanboy over stupid dolls and plushes. And his event 5* right now is so great??? I'm ranking for the first time for him and it's hard (mostly because I'm about 3000th out of the 250000+ people playing) but I'll do it for him!!!
2) If my lovemail didn't say it, I love deep and well-written characters. Characters that develop in such great ways and characters that have more meaning than what they seem they have... yes please...
3) SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE
Pretty much all my detailed backgrounds have stars, I like space... it's not evident in my real life but in my art it's all space aesthetic.
My real life aesthetic I have going on? The "12 year old boy" aesthetic with pixie cuts and flannels.