1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Skittle Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Skittle, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    As per request, I bring questions.

:: Have you ever taken up jogging before, even if only temporarily?

:: Is there something you'd like to do or learn, but haven't been able to yet (for whatever reason)?

:: Have you ever blown a kiss at someone, just to see what his/her reaction would be?

2. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    just in time I was about to complain about being attention deprived

1) No. I don't do fitness for fun. How much running I do for the play I'm in is jogging enough...

2) One day, I'd like to learn a different language (either Japanese or Greek) to help me with some characters I write. However, learning new languages takes time I'm too lazy to use.

3) No, but I do prefer winks and finger guns. The audience loves it when I do that as I'm the only one they laugh at during the intro. When I'm not onstage, it really just depends on who I'm giving the motions to.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you ever studied a foreign language?

:: Have you ever owned any kind of plush or stuffed animal?

:: Have you ever surprised someone unintentionally?

4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Yay, more stuff! I'm answering this on a bus so forgive any stupid typos...

1) No, but I'm taking French next year since I put it off for the first half if my high school years.

2) Oh, yes. I loved Beanie Babies back then... my favorite would have to be an orange cat named Tabs. I think I still have her...?

3) It's a common occurance in my home to scare my sister without actually trying and vice versa. We just get so focused on whatever that we never realize the other is there! xD

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Which country is your least favorite in Hetalia?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    What is this? The question looks like I have to answer which one I don't like which is impossible!

I love all my babies so I don't have a least favorite. All my sons and daughters are beautiful and unique and great... I could go on all day.

then again I and rewatching Hetalia after half a year or so, maybe I do have a least favorite but they've been shoved into the back of my mind for half a year, lol

Cadbberry likes this.
  7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: What tends to occupy most of your spare time?

:: Is there something you do, that you wish that you could do better?

:: What's the silliest thing you've ever voluntarily done?

8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Have you read a fanfic that you would class as your favourite?

Who's your favourite published author?

What was the last book you read?

9. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you have a lot of things you regret?

10. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Do you have a lot of things you regret?

11. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Hi! :D

What do you usually do to calm down when you get upset?

12. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    WHOA WHAT HAPPENED OVERNIGHT HAHAA

1) Wasting time on LV, watching anime, seldom practicing music on flute, doodling... pretty much everything I scream about here on a daily basis.

2) Right now, it's with my flute-playing skills. My musical morale has taken another blow recently ;w;

3) Naruto running in grocery shops. All to annoy my sister.

1) I've read tons of great fanfics over the years, so it's really hard to pinpoint just one. I did recently read a good FE one, though.

2) Marissa Meyer, who whites the Lunar Chronicles and other fairytales in dystopian settings.

3) The last book I was in the middle of reading was Winter by Marissa Meyer. I still have to finish it, though.

THIS IS THE TRUEST POST EVER pretty much everything when it comes to anything I try. My latest regret is not trying out for a musical for the two nights you could audition instead of one, I might've had a better part that way ;w;

Hello as well! When I'm upset, I either write, draw a silly picture of my favorite character, or fiddle around on my flute if it's with me. Pretty much anything that keeps my mind off of what I'm upset about.

13. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Have you watched "The Flash"

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Is there someone that you try to impress, consciously or otherwise? If so, why?

:: How fast can you type?

:: Do you two keep a running tally of incidents where you've annoyed each other? If so, who has the most points?

15. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    What would be your alternate candy?

16. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    I've never heard of it, so it's safe to assume I haven't, haha.

1) The person I try to impress most is my sister of all people. She's really good at art, so I try to at least to say my art is fine.

2) The last time I checked, I could write around 1000 words an hour distractions. But we all know there has never been an undistraced writer...

3) Not really, because those points would be flying off the charts.

What are you talking about my evil alter ego is SkuttleBax Probably my second favorite candy, which would probably be Starburst.

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Is there someone you look up to, or aspire to be like?

:: If you could be any animal for a day, what would you be and why?

:: Why are you rubbing pizza on your head?

18. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    yaaaaay back from Chicago so I can do things again

1) This is gonna sound so cheesy, but my sister. She's good at art and singing, two things I will never be good at.

2) I would be my spirit animal, a fox. Foxes are cute and I think it would be fun to run around the forest without a care.

3) Nobody told me not to. America is a free country, I do what I want.

19. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    I apologize if you've been asked an of these questions in the past but I wanted to learn about you myself!

What color skittle is your favorite?

To go along with that, is the original Skittles your favorite or do you like any of the other kinds like sour, tropical, etc. better?

How did you find LV? What is your favorite part of it?

If you could put yourself in any video game world, what would it be?

20. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Nah, it's fine! I guess some people aren't too keen on digging through this entire thread, lmao.

1) Either lemon, orange, or lime. I have a bigger preference towards citrus flavored candies in general, actually.

rip lime

2) The original have always been my favorite (as they're easier to get my hands on), but the Halloween "Dark Side" bags are also good for the soul purpose of the lime Skittle in that one.

3) This might be a long-ish story, buckle in kiddos.

It was sometime during my ninth grade year when I saw my sister @WolfeyStar on the site for the first time. I didn't think much of the site at the time, though. About half a year later, while I was on fanfiction.net, I received a PM talking about Lake Valor and about how I should join. I actually recognized that site as the one I saw my sister using, so I decided to check it out and create an account. And my favorite part about Lake Valor? Definitely the reason I stayed here after my intro post, which was all the new friends I was meeting and how much fun I was having.

4) Pokémon for sure. I've always wanted to train Pokémon and hug all my favorite characters!