1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask a artistic Kitsune!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Shadria, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Yeah, so I finally decided to do a Q and A.. ask away! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Okay then!

What's your favorite video game franchise, movie, and book?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What's your favourite water Pokémon?
    What's your favourite Pokémon move?

What is your fave snack?

4. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    What id your favorite music genre?
    Whats your favorite song?

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,687.0
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Is there any countries you ever dream of visiting one day?

6. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    My favorite gaming series is a tie between Pokémon and Spyro (Shame what's become of my childhood dragon ;n;), favorite film..I'm going to say 'The Goonies', it introduced me to Cyndi Lauper's music. Books are a tad harder for me to answer, I've read several over the years, heh. I'd have to say Bram Stoker's Dracula for a 'normal' book (I read that in..like..5th grade and surprised a few teachers that I could handle such a tale.), and the FoolyCooly Omibus for manga.

Favorite Water types for me are a tie of Vaporeon and Luvdis. I don't know why I like Luvdis as much as I do, but it's too adorable to say no to. One of my favorite moves happens to be Metronome. Risky, but it has proved very helpful in my games- main and PMD. Snack of choice is cereal (Frosted Miniwheats, Frosted Flakes, Cheerios) without milk.
    I have to say that my favorite genre is '8-bit', although I do enjoy all genres except rap. My current favorite song is
    I'd love to visit France, Japan, and England.

7. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    What's the strangest genre & song you've listened to?

8. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Strangest genre was Baby Metal (Japanese girls singing Death Metal/Pop Idol mixes, pretty much), and the weirdest song is a tie between and off the top of my head that would be ok to post here. I've seen weirder but due to langue and visuals I won't post them.

9. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Would you enjoy being invisible for a day?

10. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Aren't I already invisible? Honestly, probably not. Based on where I am, and what I could do, it would be a normal day except my dad would be mad/scared that I'm gone. I am unable to go anywhere, and doing anything would possibly give dad a heart attack. So I'd have to turn Invisibility down when it comes to super powers. :(

Vigilance likes this.
  11. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    What's your favorite snack?

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I think this was already asked, but my favorite snacks are cereals without milk. Namely Frosted Miniwheats, Frosted Flakes, and Honey Nut Cheerios.

13. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Do you prefer Metapod or Kakuna?

14. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Both are adorable middle stage bug types, however in the end I have to say Metapod as it's much more calmer and unlikely to attempt an attack than Kakuna.

15. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Do you consider yourself a peaceful trainer? In other words, during a battle, would you be the kind of trainer that tries to avoid Pokémon get hurt with no need?. Thank you for your last answer!!

16. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    No problem :)
    Peaceful does fit, as well as 'Strategic' and 'Caring'. My trainer persona is a person who often tries to avoid fights unless necessary, but often tries status moves and other tricks to win besides just brute strength.

Xarn likes this.
  17. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    did you make the art in your signature?

how long have you been listening to vocaloids?

18. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Hey Hey!! What are your favourite sports?

19. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I did make my current sig art!
    I've been listening to Vocaloids since..somewhere around 2010-2011. That was when I started to get good internet connection, and the first song I remember listening to was 'World is Mine'.

I never really got into the typical sports, however I was average at Badminton and loved Bowling back in high school.

kindred likes this.
  20. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    How did you come up with your username?

What's your favourite desert/sweet?

And finally, what is your favourite colour?