1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask a artistic Kitsune!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Shadria, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you like the Pokémon gastly?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Yes, however Gastly, like Zubat, has poor moves until evolution. :( And Gastly needs to trade to evolve into Gengar..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    ~ Medieval or Victorian?

~ Dinosaurs or Ice Age?

~ Who's your favorite Muppet?

4. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Victorian
    Dinosaurs
    Probably Beaker, although I haven't seen a whole lot of stuff involving the Muppets for a long time..

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    You've probably already answered this, but who is that person in your signature?
    Does she have a story? How did you come up with this design?

6. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    it's a older design of my online avatar, Shadria. Her story has shifted over the 7 years I've had her, but her current story is- her family was a village of imps, with her father as the leader, a mother, and a brother (older by 10 years). The world had little to no kindness towards monsters, so their village had few interaction with humanity..including modern medicine. Shadria's mother passed away during her birth due to health issues, and her brother didn't take the news well. When Shadria was 5 (thus he was 15), her brother led her astray from the village and ditched her-telling the child that everyone hated her for causing her mother's death. Found by a human family later, Shadria was raised around humans and helped change the town's minds on how to treat monsters. Now as a young adult, Shadria's married with a step-daughter, a rekindled relationship with her brother and her niece, and has a job within a science lab that is learning how to use monster-only magic alongside chemical sciences.
    Shadria's looks has changed over the years, ranging from being a fairy (dark kind and light kind), a oni, a dragon hybrid, and currently a imp. With her being a persona of myself, she tends to have traits that I have/had; such as hair and eye color, she has freckles (I used to have light freckles but they've vanished over the years), and currently she tends to show some chubbiness. Her outfits have ranged from t-shirts to dresses, currently she wears a low sleeve crop top and pleated skirt with the boots and leggings (different color) my signature has.

Gwoomy likes this.
  7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you prefer Teddiursa or Cubchoo?

What's something you're always running out of?

8. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Teddiursa
    black fine line sharpies

9. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    ..bump?

10. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Why are you an imp? Just curious.
    What is your favorite thing to do on your days off?

11. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Shadria was originally a oni, but after learning more of oni legends and how destructive they were, I settled on imp as they're usually seen as tricksters more than destructive monsters. She has also been a kitsune, a dark fairy, succubus, vampire, and a wolf spirit before settling on lesser imp. Her species has changed a lot over the 7 years.
    I don't really have a 'day off' anymore, but I love to sleep in, watch youtube/anime, and play video games as well as draw when I can.

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
  13. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What's something you're looking forward to at the moment?

Do you have a favourite cake flavour?

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    What's your school's mascot?

15. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Going over to the neighbors for Thanksgiving dinner- a first 'traditional' dinner in 3 years ;w;
    Red Velvet
    I'm not in school anymore, but the last mascot was a Crusader (Christian school, so a solider from the Crusades)

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you enjoy doing silly things?

:: What type of flooring do you prefer: carpet, wood, or tile? (or something else?)

:: Have you ever cheated at dice?

17. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Everything I do is labeled as 'silly' according to everyone around me :p
    I've had tile, carpet, and now am on vinyl. I've grown to personally prefer vinyl as it's not slippery (I only fell once and that was because I got out of bed weird) and cleans easily.
    Nope

18. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    ~ Do you prefer live action, anime, or animation?

~ Does your answer to the above question differ based on the type of media you're viewing?

19. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Anime and animation
    not really :)

20. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Hmm, bump?