1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask a artistic Kitsune!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Shadria, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    What's your favorite mythological creature?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Although its only on Saturday nights, the Toonami block is my 'go to'. I've grown very fond of Dragonball Kai and Super :) Plus Jojo's on a few hours later..
    Its hard to pinpoint a favorite for me, although I'd have to say it's a tie between the Kitsune and the Hippocamp/Water Horse. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is the first mon you'll want to look for once your Catcher issue is fixed?

Which do you prefer more, Snowmen or Ice Sculptures? Why?

4. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    ~ Do you prefer rain or snow? Why?

~ Do you ever read books that are below your reading level/blatantly for children? Why or why not?

~ Were you ever introduced to a book in school that you genuinely enjoyed? If so, what was it?

5. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Absol, Eggs, and Shinx :')
    Ice Sculptures, they're harder to create and often look very intricate.
    Rain, it's not always freezing cold, nor does it often lead to ice and black slush in the road.
    Sometimes, usually for nostalgic reasons, if I loved the book as a kid. (but then again, as a kid I read stuff above my classmates' levels, such as Dracula in 4th-5th grade)
    Off the top of my head, The Great Gatsby :)

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is your favorite song or music that played during a movie? What movie was it in?

7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I have to say 'Make a Wish' from Jirachi Wish Maker.

8. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you have any regrets?

How are you surviving without the Catcher?

9. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Plenty, but most of them are private personal regrets. I do regret not going out to hunt MissingNo/Mewtwo back when I didn't have to worry about 4 generations worth of Pokémon to hunt through, lol
    Somewhat well, although it pains me to see events come and go.. :'(

10. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Have you ever played any MMO RPGs?

11. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Once, there's a fan-made Pokémon Mystery Dungeon MMO that I used to play (Pokémon Mystery Universe, I think it's called). Loved it, played it for years, but my internet connection AND my anti-virus stopped me from playing (no viruses, just a code that is picked up as a virus). :(

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  12. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Do you need protogent?

Any Pokémon that evolve by stones but you'd rather not evolve?

13. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I had to look up 'protogent'. If you meant Protegent (the questionable Antivirus), lol, no.

Both forms of Vulpix and Jigglypuff/Clefairy. :)

14. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    what's your favorite moment in bnha?

15. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [​IMG]
    Also the moment where the heroes fake a pizza delivery at the League of Villain's hideout only to have All Might smash through a wall right as the heroes said they had pizza

16. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Are Moderator tasks more exhausting than you thought them to be? Or just as you expected?

17. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Not going to lie, sometimes it gets exhausting (especially if I had a bad day or am sick) but for the most part it's very much like I expected :) I love helping LV out and I really like my fellow staff members and everyone else at the lake!

Vigilance likes this.
  18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: How long can you hold your breath underwater?

:: Would you prefer to live in a more urban or more rural area? Why?

:: What is the context behind the "Eat this" image above?

19. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I can not hold my breath underwater. I have a aquaphobia so bad I go into panic attacks once water hits my thighs, and have had panic attacks while just having a shower.

I live in a rural area and often wonder what it would be like to live in a urban area, closer to stores, schools, doctors, ect instead of having to go 20-30 miles and waste hours going to places such as Walmart and my doctors...

In the scene, All Might was reminding Izuku of the day he gained his quirk. He asked Midoryia what he told Izuku and Izuku ended up repeating "Eat this" while mimicking All Might's face.

20. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Do you plan to change your LV profile picture so it matches your Discord one or vice-versa?