1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask a artistic Kitsune!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Shadria, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    If you could compete in any Olympic Winter sport, which one would you choose and why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    On a scale of 1-10, how friendly do you think you are?

3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Thanks for replying to my Q&A raid thread. Here are your questions.

• Are you photogenic?
    • Do you get frisson frequently? (Frisson is the chills running through your body whenever you hear awesome noises)
    • Which Pokémon do you think deserves to have a signature Z-Move? What kind of effects would it have?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Oh dear.. I'm not the greatest on ice (I nearly fell 2 times today with just a bit of ice on the grass..) so maybe Bobsleigh??
    Hmm..5, to be safe? I love being around others however I have trouble starting conversations..and sometimes they go one-sided where either I or the other person goes on huge paragraphs on what they're saying. It's a lot easier for me to communicate through writing than word.
    I personally feel 'no', however others (including a professional photographer) have said yes.
    No, I don't think so?
    I think Seviper and Zangoose should have Z-Moves- Zangoose some sort of powerful clawing attack and Seviper a strong tail slash attack..?? I'm not that good with making up moves.

5. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    It's raid time!

• Do you say soda or pop? Or soda pop? Does it irritate you when someone calls it something else?
    • Have you ever witnessed a car accident?
    • What is your typical reaction for slow/no internet connectivity?

6. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I say soda, however because of where I live I hear 'Pop', 'Soda pop', and even 'Sodey' I have learned to let strange words go by, except when it's pronounced so wrong I can't understand it...
    Witnessed, no..been IN one..yes, several times.
    I start calm, ignoring it, but if it continues/gets worse I get mad..I have nearly broken my laptop smashing the Enter button while trying to post something on discord or the like several times...

7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What, in your opinion, is the worst movie you've ever watched?

How good are you at solving a Rubiks Cube?

8. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Raggedy Ann & Andy: A Musical Adventure, it's a unfinished mess of a 'musical' with incomplete plots, crazy big-lipped alligator moments, a slow plot, and nightmarish animation for a 'children's film'.

Not very good. I may get 1 or even 2 sides done but that's it.

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Interestingly, the original big-lipped alligator (what was that from? Cats Don't Dance?) is the only thing I remember from the movie it originated from.
    Weird how life turns out, doesn't it?

:: Have you ever woken up early enough to watch a sunrise?

:: Do you enjoy being at weddings? Why or why not?

:: What is the silliest hat you own?

10. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    The first big-lipped alligator moment came from All Dogs go to Heaven, which involved a actual big-lipped alligator (granted the alligator came back in the very end of the film, but still it's considered to be the first)
    Most days right now it's still dark when I get up so while I don't look at the sun I can still notice the sky getting brighter.
    I have been in 2 weddings. One was kinda boring, being a long Catholic wedding and the other was very lax and enjoyable on a beach. It ultimately depends on how the wedding goes!
    I have a neon yellow knitted hat with neon pink and black hearts and a yellow, black, and pink mohawk.

11. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    What is your favourite foreign food?
    What is your favourite homeland food?
    Which one is better?

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Although I can't eat it anymore due to allergies I really loved Dulce de Leche. (it's like ice cream with liquid-y caramel mixed in)
    My family have a nice, old recipe for Meatloaf that I love <3
    Due to allergies and such, I'll have to say meatloaf.

jeevan261001 likes this.
  13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    That was it. I always get the titles of those two movies mixed up, because in my head, it and Cats Don't Dance are the same movie. (To be fair, I've only seen each movie once, and both when I was about 9 years old, so my memories from back then are extremely fragmented.)

14. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Raid time! Your questions!

• Have you ever encountered an animal like raccoon or mouse going through your garbage?
    • What is your favorite way to eat a sandwich? Do you just work from one end? Eat around the edges and then go for the inside?
    • Do you use any kind of perfume?

15. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    In my garbage? Only the dogs.
    One end, and if sauces (ketchup, mayo, mustard, ect) fall out from the bottom I scrape it up with a edge of the sandwich.
    I don't usually but I do have a decent collection of different scents.

BraviaryScout likes this.
  16. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    It's raid time ayyy

• What is your favorite vacation spot?
    • Do you think games nowadays are overpriced?
    • What was the most recent movie you watched in the theater?

17. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Not really a 'vacation', more of a family reunion.. My family (on my grandma's side) owns a mountain and although there's little to no phone service, it's really beautiful (and dangerous, we have had family topple over in their ATVs, cars, ect while being extremely close to rivers and steep cliffs).
    Some are, most certainly. I remember GBA games being ~$30..now 3DS games are close to $60?! (and Earthbound, when it came out, was close to $70+ thanks to all the neat add-ins, such as a full color ~100 page manual)
    I don't go to the theater often, but the last film I saw was Inside Out. Good film, I was crying at some bits.

BraviaryScout likes this.
  18. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you prefer handheld or home gaming consoles?

19. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Handhelds, they're portable and easy to keep around. Consoles are fairly bulky, stuck in one area, and tend to take up a lot of space-which is a issue when you're in a small apartment. I currently only have 4 consoles-with one plugged in and the others in storage. Handhelds..I have around 20 and can easily swap between them.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  20. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is something that makes you feel safe in general?