1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask a artistic Kitsune!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Shadria, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Tie between red grapes and red apples. Grapes I eat as is (no stem, though), apples I slice

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    What's an activity you thought you'd be bad at but ended up doing okay in? For me, I thought I would faceplant immediately in snowboarding, but I actually had a lot of fun on the easy slopes :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Sewing, actually. I started with next to no idea how to sew and within a few days I made a nice looking pair of shorts with flower embroidery!

OzoneFruit likes this.
  4. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
  5. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Be honest, have you ever straight up cried during a movie/play?

6. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Yes.
    Films:
    Dumbo, Pokémon the First Movie, Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, Inside Out, Pokémon Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, and more I can't think of off the top of my head.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  7. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    tbh, I'm running out of questions to ask, but I'll do my best.
    What do you think about the rise of machines in Japan? (since the median age in the population is near retirement, they have to have machines do some of the work)

8. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I find it fairly interesting, although a bit sad on the fact of the median age.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  9. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Do you ever climb on roofs for any reason?

How do you prefer to calm your nerves when you need to speak publicly, like for a school presentation?

Can you swim?

10. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Oh noo no no noo, lol. I get petrified climbing into trucks (one vehicle dad had, he had to help me get down all the time-he got tired of it, so he sold the old piece of junk.)

I can't, and well, even if I was calm-I still stutter and mess up my words in normal conversations.

I can handle shallow waters but when it starts going over my hips I panic and try to get out. So..kinda?

11. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
  12. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    What do ya like to dp most in ya free time
    How many rp do ya do here on this forum??

13. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I draw, play games, spend time on discord/the forums, and watch various shows such as Hell's Kitchen.
    There are ~3-4 active RPs here on LV, and I know of another that I'm instantly joining once its open.

14. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    That id pretty cool.
    How would ya describe the rp we do together??

15. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Jewels of the Aether? It reminds me of a basic D&D run mixed with Pokémon, as a group of young adventurers (each with their own personal problems that they end up facing on the journey) goes on a quest to bring forth Arceus. :3

Pirate Captain likes this.
  16. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Do you have a favourite flower?

What are your thoughts on Z-Moves?

Favourite Mega Evolution?

17. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Roses! May sound very basic and common, however it's because my mom used to have about 5 different rose bushes when she was well enough to tend to them. Succulents (although not technically a flower) are also on my favorites, for the same reason.

Z-Moves are very interesting, although it feels a bit like they're using Z-Moves to push out away from Mega Evolution. I usually don't use them except for a final trump card in important battles in the main story.

Charizard X. I really wanted Charizard X, but also wanted Spritzee when X/Y came out, so I ended up with Y. Still love Charizard X though

Mandriel likes this.
  18. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    revival from the grave

19. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Yep.

1) Are you gullible?

2) Favourite game for every console you own?

3) Are you good at fixing things?

20. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I can be, yes
    NES- Earthbound, SNES- Yoshi's Island, Gameboy- Pokémon Red, Playstation- Spyro 2, Gameboy Color- Pokémon Crystal, Gamecube- Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Gameboy Advance- Sonic Advance 3, DS- Pokémon Soul Silver, XBox- Halo 2, Xbox 360- Sonic Generations, Wii- Sonic Unleashed, 3DS- Pokémon Moon
    Nope :x