1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask a artistic Kitsune!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Shadria, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I was playing either Silver or Gold, and while just lurking around some body of water post game (I got the copy used, and was just messing around as I was learning how to play) and while battling some fish Pokémon, the Eevee in my party evolved into a Umbreon! I didn't even know that Umbreon was a thing yet.

I usually doodle original characters/fan characters or some times dragons/normal Pokémon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    favorite Pokémon game?

what other forums do you go on?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Favorite is a tie between Moon and Soul Silver. It was with Soul Silver that I created my trainer self and her adventures on her quest to be the very best (Like no one ever was!), however Moon really touched me emotionally and is the ONLY main game (not counting spin offs) that left me in tears and begging the game to stop and re-wind at the credits.

Other forums happen to be Chao Island (least likely to be on, but I do check a few times a day) and Flight Rising (I'm on it as much as I am LV, if not a bit more)

kindred likes this.
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you enjoy cooking anything?

:: What is your preferred 'exercise machine', if any?

:: Do you know anyone who's raising an army of Chao? If so, could you introduce me?

5. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I love to cook, I want to learn more on cooking, but as of now I can't really. My mom handed me her beloved meatloaf, no-bake cookies, and savory cheese dip recipes before she passed, and I also learned how to make cake and icing from scratch, deviled eggs, and moist chocolate chip cookies.

I prefer the exercise bike, but also used a elliptical and loaded pec machine the most during PE. I lack these machines at home, but used to have a treadmill.

Not personally, but I've heard of users from Chao Island that have over 30 chao that they still tend to almost daily!

6. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    what's your favorite part of the Pokémon games?

are you looking forward to ultra sun and ultra moon?

what other games are you looking forward to, if any?

7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    The beauty of the regions (except Orre, but that was intended..?), the various personalities and quirks I'd end up giving my Pokémon during the game, and the story of the games.

YES! I AM!

I'm excited to see more information on Monster Hunter World (namely the PC edition as I lack a PS4), I heard there's a Psychonauts 2 coming out next year, and there's a rumored Kirby game next year too.

kindred likes this.
  8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Did you make the art in your signature? What is it based off of?

9. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I did, and it is my online/art persona, Shadria. She was originally a Oni like Suika from Touhou, but now she's simply a Imp of mischevious nature.

10. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Do you like hamsters or guinea pigs better?

What's the cutest Pokémon that you think should be allowed to enter Amity Square?

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I've had little interaction with either, but I guess Guinea pigs as they're bigger and easier to locate when lost than Hamsters?
    I was upset that I couldn't bring Shinx into the Square..
    I preferred Cookies and Cream and Cookie Dough when I could eat ice cream.

Wings likes this.
  13. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    favorite music artist? band?

what are your plans for the future? (sorry if this is too personal ;-;)

14. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    My favorites are Melanie Martinez, Studio Killers, and Caravan Palace when it comes to more modern groups. I also like some older bands, though.

Right now it's kinda complicated, but I've wanted to be a part of a animation company for a long time. Pixar was one I sought out for a long time. Now I'm just kinda stuck..but hopefully things will be better in the future. :')

kindred likes this.
  15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Tsk, tsk. Tsk tsk tsk tsk.

:: What is your favourite 'elemental power', and why?

:: Do you use text messaging often?

:: If you could possess objects in order to surreptitiously talk to people, would you?

16. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    The elements I used with Shadria when I was starting to use her were Shadow and Poison. Shadow because although it can be scary, it really can not harm you (for the character it was used as a means of quick short transportation, no real danger) and Poison as it can harm and help (during that phase of her creation, she could create healing toxins and deadly poisons with ease). With the typical 4 elements, it would be Fire. It's often seen as a symbol of passion!

I don't have many to message, but yes, I prefer texts over calls.

Possibly, but I wouldn't abuse it as it would probably come back and bite me in the butt.

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Are you good at creating animated images?

:: Do you own any pairs of boots?

:: Who do you think will be the first to find Ditto or Porygon?

18. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Animation is something I'm still teaching myself, and it sometimes..kinda 'scares' me, where I get too nervous to try. My animations are short and a bit easy, such as floating, walking, or blinking. I do hope to one day figure out lip movement.

I have 2-3 pairs, one being worn out fur boots, a pair of wool boots, and some rubber heel leather boots. I used to have a pair of leather biker boots (Harley Davidson brand) but they got too tight.

I honestly think it will be either you (Eclipse), Kurumi, or maybe me? I don't go into the Game Corner very often so I don't think I'll be the one to find Porygon (IF it's in there), but maybe Ditto??

19. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Why 'the imp?"

20. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    When I was creating Shadria I had a huge interest in supernatural beings, and I originally made her a Oni. While crafting her personality, I realized that Oni wouldn't work due to their nature of being much more hostile. Imps are known for being mischievous lesser demons, so I went with it.

Vigilance likes this.