1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask a artistic Kitsune!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Shadria, Aug 4, 2017.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Do you prefer warm or cold food?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Not sure. I've never been on a thrill ride- there isn't many amusement parks (AKA None) where I live, so I never did one. It'd probably be based on the ride, although I can say I'm horrified (to the point of panic attacks) of heights, and have a weak stomach for high speeds. I prefer horror over thrills, honestly.
    Warm food, but my mouth is very sensitive. My breakfast burritos burn my mouth even when its just warm. :x

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Do you particularly enjoy musicals?

4. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I used to enjoy musicals/theater a lot.. but when I was young, people mocked me for singing. I had a 'friend' tell me to my face that I sounded horrible, and my dad insults my music choices to this day. Didn't help that dad was among the people that mocked my singing long ago too. ..Either way I now have extreme fears of public speaking- which include acting/speaking online/singing.
    All of this as made me detest musicals, as it reminds me of ..well, this. Heathers is the only exception, although I don't know why I like Heathers but every other musical disgusts me.

5. Baratheon

Baratheon Ours is the Fury

Slash
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽378.4
    Soothe Bell ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    You can only have one food for the rest of your life. What is it?

6. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Pizza! ^^

7. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    You can be the girlfriend/boyfriend of any Gym Leader. Who would it be and why?

8. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Probaby Rudy, he's quite the lady's man ;)

9. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you prefer hot or cold weather?

10. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Warm weather, I completely lock up in the joints and just sorta actually freeze (as in, not moving) in the winter.I'm like a cold blooded reptile, lol.

11. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I forget if you had a Nintendo Switch or not so... do you have a Nintendo Switch? If so, what is your favorite game on it and if not, do you plan on buying one?

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I currently do not, but plan to (hopefully for Christmas, as dad IS aware of its existence and that my 3DS is now considered old and won't get any new games).
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy (when it gets ported), and Crash N Sane Trilogy are highest on my list currently, although I have hope that LGPE will be fun too.

13. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Do you prefer sleeping on a hard or a soft surface?

Favorite dual-typing in Pokémon?

What do you like best about the Sonic the Hedgehog series?

14. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I need soft surfaces, my back hurts on hard surfaces. I currently have 15 pillows and a memory foam mattress.

Fire/Dark, we need more of them imho ;3

The lore (when it's not being screwed over by a former comic writer), Chao Gardens, and how absurd their social media people are. ^^ I also enjoyed the Adventure series' gameplay style, of having different characters do different things besides just 'Run to the Goal Ring!'.

15. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favorite of the first three Spyro games?

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Do you prefer fruits or vegetables more?

17. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Although Spyro 1 is the one I can complete in a day and know almost all the tricks by heart, Spyro 2 holds the spot as my favorite. Spyro 2 refined Spyro's moves (adding in Hover, which would have saved my dragon butt several times in 1, mainly), gave him the voice we all know and love (Tom Kenny), and made the levels more fleshed out. The levels gained civilians, making them obviously inhabited (unlike Spyro 1, where at the end when you 100% it, the levels are completely barren of life) and the extra challenges are fun and add hours of playtime to it!
    Fruits are often acidic, which I don't handle well. So I usually eat vegetables (such as corn, peas, green beans, broccoli, and carrots)

18. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Which Pokémon do you think has the best shiny?

19. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★
    If you could possess any fictional item/weapon/power-up what would it be?

20. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Oh man that's hard to decide. Especially if you consider older generation shinies as they've changed over the years. Gold/Silver/Crystal shiny Charizard is a huge favorite of mine. I'm not that fond of current shiny Charizard as there is too many shiny black Pokémon and it just looks 'Ow the Edge' to me. Current shinies..I'll have to say either Ribombee or Zoroark.
    Item: >.> Majora's Mask It MUST stay safe.
    Weapon: Needler from Halo. I loved it and Energy Sword, lol
    Power-Up: Love-Love Stick