1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask a artistic Kitsune!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Shadria, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    If Yoshi games fall under it, Yoshi's Island for the SNES. If not, then I'd have to say Super Mario Bros 3 on the GBA. I haven't played very many recent mario games (they all look great! I'm hoping to get Odyessy some day) so my answer is a bit dated. I've played SMB3 GBA so many times over the years I have many warm memories of it. Yoshi's Island has a fun art style and the playstyle is interesting (but baby mario's crying is annoying).
    I used to play Brawl, I don't have Ultimate (yet). In Brawl I mained Lucas and tried to main Kirby but never figured him out (surprisingly, as I love Kirby). I was only loaned Brawl by a friend so I didn't get to enjoy the full experience/subspace storyline. When/if I get Ultimate I'd like to try out Pirahna Plant, Lucas, and see if I can finally master Kirby.

Besides the Playstation that I grew up with, Wii is a system that I still use to this day as I have a nice selection of wii and gamecube games to play. Even now it's hooked up to my tv with Kirby's Dream Collection ready to go.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    How many zorua is too many?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Favorite videogame franchise and company?

4. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Elevendy-seven and twenty four fifty
    Sonic, although it's sadly become bit of a joke. I still enjoy the characters for who they were the longest and the older games are enjoyable. Also glad to see that the social media teams and voice actors are up for silly fan interactions.
    [​IMG]
    On that note, SEGA is one of my favorite gaming companies. They might be kinda messing up in not bringing up their other IPs, but they handle fan works much better than Nintendo. (hell, Sonic Mania was made by a group of fans that were known for making fan games, and they're still working with SEGA). Much better than how Nintendo handled Pixelmon, the Metroid fan-remaster, ect.

5. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Do you have any Pokémon plushies?

6. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Too many. ~5 pikachu, charmander, charizard, poliwhirl, mimikyu, umbreon, jigglypuff, gengar, meowth, bulbasaur, ect. Most of mine are little tiny ones from the 90s/2000s when the fever was strong.

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Have you ever tried gardening before?

8. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Do you still have any of the burger king toys?

9. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    No.. my mom used to have a nice garden but they have all since died or been rehomed as dad and I don't know how to handle them. Sometimes I think about getting a small succulent though.
    I'm pretty sure I still have a handful in storage! ^^ I have a box full of the gold plated cards lol.

10. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    What is the most annoying noise that a human can make in your opinion?
    Were you a child that always got into mischief or were you a pretty calm child?

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Do you prefer darker or more pastel colors?
    Sweet pie or savoury pie?
    Ice cream on pancakes or ice cream on waffles?

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Baby/toddler crying. I get that's like, the only way they can get adults' attention and help/love but oh god it hurts my ears so much.
    I think I was pretty calm. I at least didn't cause much trouble on purpose, usually on accident.(or caused by boredom, if I'm taking in my old furniture covered in stickers and crayon/marker.)
    Both are really nice, but I often stick with darker tones as too much brightness can give me potential migraines.
    Sweet pies, but I have had chicken pies before.
    neither! syrup only :u (personally never had such, but then again I'm allergic to ice cream so I probably shouldn't)

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Cherries, strawberries or raspberries?

14. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Strawberries, but I'm starting to like cherries. Never had any real raspberries though.

15. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    How badly do you hate it when people spoil a certain game or movie that you've been wanting to play/watch?

16. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    It's annoying, but I often spoil stuff for myself either intentionally or accidentally. I don't hate anyone for dropping a spoiler and I don't leave groups or anything to avoid spoilers.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Do you have an all-time favourite character you've created?

18. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Probably Shadria. Not one 'set' version but Shadria as the over all personality several versions have. But if I did have to say a set version, then, Kitsune. Kitsune Shadria stemmed from my very first version way back in 2010, has a full story, family, and is honestly a bit of a 'perfect' self insert. She is, personality wise, who I'd like to be, and is fairly close to how I am physically (minus the adorable fox parts).

19. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    What's your favorite day of the week?
    What's your favorite time of day?

20. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Saturday, no work, bf's able to chat all day...
    Late afternoon/night, when dad's work is over and I'm free to do whatever.

BZRich64 likes this.