1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask a question, then edit your post to make the above poster look stupid

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Achromatic, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Shovel Knight! The level design is something else...

If you could be on any TV show, what would it be?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Leviper04

OLAF
    (Regice)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽81.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    well...I don't watch much TV since I've moved onto youtube now...but, if I could be on a TV show it would have to be Phineas and Ferb, just because that show was my childhood

If you could have any job and have the paycheck a doctor has with that job, what would it be?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    A world-renown author. I love books, and getting the chance to publish books and get them in the hands of people interested in my work is all I really want in life. Having the extra dough is a bonus.

If you were to universally destroy one fast food chain right this instant, which would you choose?