1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask an awesome afro

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by theawesomeafro, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Still lurking? Or did more important commitments move you elsewhere?

:: What is something you would really like to accomplish - either something you're doing in progress, or something you haven't started but want to someday?

:: What object is to your immediate left?

2. theawesomeafro

theawesomeafro Licensed and Practiced Lurker

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    - I have been fairly inactive recently, even from my lurker point of view due to life and it's hassles. But I'm still creeping around occasionally

- My Eagle Scout Project. I'm working on it now and it's hard, but I'm close to the end and only have to keep pushing onwards

- My phone is on my left. It's on top of some newspapers

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: If I can ask, what task are you performing for your Eagle Project, and how far percentage-wise do you believe you are to completion? (I ask because a good friend of mine is an Eagle Scout, and hearing what that entails is quite impressive.)

:: What kind of recreation do you like to do that involves going outside?

:: What is your favourite shape?

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    When did you first become interested in Pokémon?

What is your favorite memory that relates to Pokémon?

If you could change one thing about any Pokémon, what would it be and why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. theawesomeafro

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    - I'm building a shed roof for a barbecue pit, about 10 feet by 16 feet. I'd say I'm in the 75-80% completion range as I only have one phase of the building left and then I just have to do paperwork and have a meeting

- I like tennis and play on the team for the school, it's fun and keeps me active

- Probably a triangle

- When I was very little I got a GBA and Pokémon Fire Red for Christmas, and it kept going from there

- Probably free for alls with Lake Valor residents

- I'd give Dunsparce an amazing ability and movepool and a mega evolution, just because Dunsparce is goofy and needs some more in life

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Is your favorite mega Pokémon Venusaur? If not, what's your favorite mega Pokémon? If so, what got you to like Mega Venusaur?

7. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    How often do you travel? Do you enjoy traveling? How often do you go on air-planes?

What's your favorite air-line for traveling? Favorite air-bus for quick flights?

8. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,716.9
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    If you could give any Pokémon you wanted a mega evolution which one would you pick and why?

9. theawesomeafro

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    - Mega Venusaur is my favorite, with Beedrill and Glalie being very close behind. I got to like Mega Venusaur because I liked regular Venusaur and because people called it "lame" and "ugly". So I like to show off it's viability on the battlefield. Did you know Mega Venusaur is 7'10''? His flower towers over the 5'10'' Mega Charizard Y and the 5'03'' Mega Blastoise.

- I travel around the state often and enjoy it, but I've only taken 2 round trips on an airplane. So the other airplane questions don't fit me because both round trips were awhile ago

- I think a cool mega would be Golurk. It would be a good representative for the later generations and it has an interesting type combo. Imagine the huge Golurk getting even better and cooler looking and just flying around like the Iron Giant and smashing everyone to bits. Pretty sweet.

10. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    What's the Pokémon you would wondertrade the most? How about wondertrading the least?

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you tend to do good deeds in the normal run of your schedule, or do you have to go out of the way to do them?

:: Which is preferable for food: hot or cold temperature?

:: Does your afro nest certain songbirds, and if so, do they serve as alarms?

12. theawesomeafro

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    - I wondertrade my breedjects the most, which vary, or just whatever Pokémon I get repeatedly until I get one I want

- I don't wondertrade legendaries or Pokémon I've raised in any way. Too valuable to me

- I get the chance for good deeds frequently during the day and I take whatever ones I spot

- Cold food for sure. I can't eat hot food but cold food feels so good on a hot day

- No songbirds, but a majestic eagle rests above. I make headresses with his feathers and he hunts small rodents and mammals for me. Very loud.

13. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Do you often go to sleep early or stay up late?

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you like to use smilies, emoticons, or something similar, or would you rather go without?

:: Are there any social media platforms you use that you find helpful? Why so?

:: What nefarious activity are you plotting next?

15. theawesomeafro

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    - I really try to go to sleep early and sometimes it works out, but most of the time I end up staying up later than I want and get disappointed

- I never use any of them. Except with one friend in with whom I spam the winking face over anything, even if it's not hidden innuendo. The most I get outside of that to emotion is an exclamation point

- I like Facebook because it shows you some subjects that are "trending", and it also tells me when everyone's birthday is. Very handy.

- One that involves a wheel of cheese, $17 and an eccentric, small man

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Have you ever written in a language besides your native one, excluding for any kind of assignments?

:: Many things have logos that we see in our day-to-day lives. What's the best one you've ever seen?

:: To you, what is 2 plus 2? (and why am I thinking of Wonder Core again?)

17. theawesomeafro

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    - My friend and I often try to have texting conversations in Spanish because we are in the same class at school, but due to our limited knowledge of the language it usually degrades into trading insults and unproductive conversation.

- I can't recall any amazing logos that wow me in any way. I guess I'll have to look closer from now on.

- Realistically 4. But if you throw in some rounding you can alter what it looks like: 2.4(2) + 2.4(2) = 4.8(5)

And you cant ignore the core.

18. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Do you posses the awesome afro or are you the awesome afro?
    If you got an infinite amount of money, what would you buy first?

19. theawesomeafro

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    - I am the fro. Long live the fro

- Probably a new computer. I could use one of those for a lot of things.

20. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    What kind of music makes you want to get up and sing?
    Do you believe that people can guess your zodiac sign by just looking at you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.