1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask an awesome afro

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by theawesomeafro, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theawesomeafro

theawesomeafro Licensed and Practiced Lurker

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    -Christmas music. Even on carol of the bells I'll make instrument noises.

-While I do find that some of my zodiac characteristics apply (partially by their vagueness) I don't believe you can tell just by looking at someone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What kind of music do you prefer to listen to quietly?

:: How coordinated are you?

:: Does your afro have any new tenants?

3. theawesomeafro

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    -I actually listen to all kinds of music alone. Pop, strange electronic songs, country, classical, game music, anything I can think of that sounds good.

-My coordination incredibly varies. Sometimes it's one of the best around and the rest of the time it's like I am looking through the wrong end of the binoculars. I'd consider my coordination to be luck, so maybe it can be RNG'd.

- Due to the dropping temperatures of the winter season a pair of hummingbirds now shelter in the warmth of my afro.

4. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Do you see yourself as a "fight" or "flight" person?

Is there anything you wish you could tell someone right now?

What is the worst nightmare that you've ever had?

5. Eru Iluvatar

Eru Iluvatar Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    What does music mean to you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. theawesomeafro

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    - I normally fly to avoid unnecessary confrontation. I also have this strange urge inside of me that wants to fight someone because I never have before, and I think I'd be pretty good but I can't test that without the risk of me getting whooped instead. I guess I won't know for now.

- I'm actually talking to a girl right now and she keeps fishing for compliments and complaining about her life and how I shouldn't be talking to her. I want to tell her to stop because it's killing my happiness but I can't just tell her to stop because that probably wouldn't go over well.

- I actually have a strange tendency to forget almost every single dream I've ever had. The worst I can remember is one I've actually been in more than once, and it had something to do with zombies and that's about all I can remember.

- Music makes me happy. Playing music in the school band is a highlight of my day, and dancing and singing (both very poorly) brings happiness to me and any spectators who witness my amazing moves and voice.

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you have a favourite month of the year? If so, why'd you choose it?

:: Do you have a favourite beverage?

:: Do you think that Hell is a place where you stub your toe every 42 seconds?

8. theawesomeafro

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    - July. There's no school, and it's not August where the thought of school haunts you every day that passes. The only problem is that it's too darn hot.

- If I had to choose probably chocolate milk or apple juice. I don't drink with a lot of variety.

- I think it's a place where you recognize everyone, but can never remember how and you spend eternity wondering how you know that person.

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you use a backpack to carry things; if so, is it the kind actually worn over the back, or is it the type with a handle and wheels?

:: Do you have a favourite number?

:: Why do I try and post in a bunch of Q&A threads in one fell swoop? It gets quite draining.

10. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    What Pokémon would you like to see a mega evolution?

Would you join me in spamming QA's to no end?

How many questions can I even ASK?

11. theawesomeafro

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    - I do use a backpack or some kind of athletic strap bag, so I do wear it over my back

- I don't really have a favorite number, but if I had to choose it'd probably be 4.

- Inspiration? Can be a blessing and a curse, a double edged sword of interrogation and insanity?

- Probably Golurk. Just imagine that. They should give him missiles and rockets like a transformer plus stat boosts and maybe then people would use him

- Eh I prefer watching, but I wouldn't say no to a request

- I'm sensing a trend here. How many questions CAN you ask? How many questions can YOU ask? Probably a lot of questions

Pitmore likes this.
  12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: What necessary thing takes up a lot of your time?

:: What unnecessary thing takes up a lot of your time?

:: Yes?

13. theawesomeafro

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    - School. Necessary evil because you gotta work hard to have success (at least for most people)

- Probably Youtube. It is unneccesary and it uses a lot of time but it's time well spent to me. It's one of my main de-stressers but I can burn hours before I even know it so it is kinda like a drug (not really though drugs are terrible).

- Are you kidding me? I can't believe you'd ask that. Everyone should know better than to ask that. Who made you King and allowed you to ask questions like that? This is crazy. Insane. I'm not even sure what to do right now. That was totally uncalled for and unprofessional. I am flustered and flabbergasted. I might as well answer the question despite all of the unthinkable torment you have created. The answer is yes, of course. Duh.

14. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    How did you get that afro?

Are you gonna chat with us on Discord?

Wheres your blog gone?

15. theawesomeafro

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    - Several years of intense concentration and willpower

- I will if I find the time. School, sports and work really drain a person

- In hindsight a self-proclaimed lurker creating something that takes time like a blog may not have been the most perfect idea, but I can see how it would be useful. So I may try to crank out another entry sometime to give my thoughts over the past couple months, maybe even talk about that weeklong summer event that might interest me....

Pitmore likes this.
  16. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Is that Venusaur in your Sig Bellyflopping??

Are you a competitive battler?

Fave Pokémon move?

17. theawesomeafro

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    - Nah I think it's going for the high five. But it only has three claws and can't get it's leg very high. Call it a low three

- I can breed competitive Pokémon and sometimes try to use them in battle, but I'm not very good so I'd say no

- Celebrate. Like splash but it congratulates you for using it so it's much more useful

Pitmore likes this.
  18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you have a favourite/preferred genre of literature? If so, which one is it and why?

:: Do you consider yourself clumsy?

:: Why did I hear muffled screaming from within your hair?

19. theawesomeafro

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    - Nope. Reading is hard

- Yes I do. I might even have dropped some le
    t r
    t e
    s .

- I'm not sure if you've ever seen read Horton Hears a Who, but I think there's a Whooville-ish village in there somewhere

20. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    How would you describe yourself?

How do you show yourself?

How would you like yourself to be?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.